the Strange and Unusual.

A friend just told me that she'd seen someone doing something similar a few days ago in a different part of town, explaining that a famous person is in the news for doing it--so it will probably be popular for a minute. I am having trouble wrapping my head around this.

A friend just told me that she'd seen someone doing something similar a few days ago in a different part of town, explaining that a famous person is in the news for doing it--so it will probably be popular for a minute. I am having trouble wrapping my head around this.
And we're just supposed to believe that you have women friends? Is that all?

A couple of hours ago, on Jalan Nias Raya, I saw a woman coming at me on a little moped, she looked like she was holding some sort of package to her chest while steering with her free hand. That's dangerous in Jakarta, the roads are bad and the traffic is treacherous. As she passed under the street light in front of me I realized, to my immeasurable delight, that the package she was clutching to her chest was actually a huge baby that she was breast-feeding. I have to assume that the baby/toddler was hers but wouldn't it be awesome if it wasn't? They'd probably call her the Mad Milker or the Breast-food Bandit in the papers. I wanted to chase those tail-lights like a fucking Collie when she passed because the scene was just so fucking compelling but she was headed straight into a flooded district and I wore suede shoes with white pants today.

Finally. Can we get this thread back on track now?

I walked into this place with a sore throat. Cum Expectorant?!

Attachments

• DSCF0115 (2).JPG
    DSCF0115 (2).JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 250
I've seen this done and despite initially being apprehensive, can totally buy into that. Esp. women who carry their babies to full term and then suddenly lose them. That is devastating. Having something like this, I believe, can be very theraputic to help remember the child and not just the miscarriage.

Wholehearted support.

Reminds of me the second season of The Following.

At least they are not consuming them like certain groups of Asian populations.

Hay guys, I'm Mike. Some lady didn't quite chop my head off right , missing the carotid artery and left enough brain stem for me to live for another two years.
01_3445355.jpg

I got fed by eyedropper through the hole in my neck.
06_53377069.jpg

Here I am stomping around
02_50866530-1.jpg

Even though I'm dead now, the town still celebrates me every year with a big festival
http://www.miketheheadlesschicken.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken
http://life.time.com/curiosities/mike-the-headless-chicken-photos-of-a-famously-tough-fowl

Not such a bad idea. Dismantling will generate so much waste that is neither financially sounding nor environmental beneficial.

Such pictures only remind me that we are our own worst enemies.

Ha ha... unused scene from '83 Superman movie. Wait for it.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I must admit that there is some strange shit afoot here. Cell phone cameras are producing images that reflects what was being reported many decades ago.

Edit... forget that call at the end, whatever that was pretending to be. Rustler would love it, it was Art Bell I believe.

Last edited:
The sentient alien fart clouds are already here. That is what those lights are. Blue Angels.

5611974741155444.jpg

Vladimir Demikhov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vladimir Petrovich Demikhov (Russian: Влади́мир Петро́вич Де́михов; Kulini Farm, July 18, 1916 – Moscow, November 22, 1998) was a Soviet scientist and organ transplant pioneer, who performed several transplantations in the 1930s and 1950s, such as the transplantation of a heart into an animal and a lung-heart replacement in an animal. He is also well known for his transplantation of the heads of dogs. He conducted his dog head transplants during the 1950s, resulting in two-headed dogs, and this ultimately led to the head transplants in monkeys by Dr. Robert White, who was inspired by Demikhov's work.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom