• Zelensky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prigozhin

• Trump

• Total voters
A624F541-9C6A-4F24-8CA6-95F77F98C4F8.jpeg

9,000 Russian military vehicles visually confirmed as destroyed and as many damaged, abandoned or captured

New arms to take the fight into the Russian motherland!

"And it can be fired from a variety of weapons systems, including the Himars and M270 MLRS systems already in use in Ukraine. However, both the Pentagon and Boeing refused to comment on delivery dates for the system, with some reports suggesting that it could take up to nine months before it reaches Ukraine."

Oh. Okay maybe not...

New arms to take the fight into the Russian motherland!

"And it can be fired from a variety of weapons systems, including the Himars and M270 MLRS systems already in use in Ukraine. However, both the Pentagon and Boeing refused to comment on delivery dates for the system, with some reports suggesting that it could take up to nine months before it reaches Ukraine."

Oh. Okay maybe not...
The Russians know they have nine months to move everything of value an additional 90 miles further away from the front line - where ever that might be by then. But that includes most of Crimea.

Remember when the Brits were making a big deal of the Germans only sending a bunch of old helmets?

Yes. But perhaps the British surrendered so much they are now being told: A senior US general has privately told Defence Secretary Ben Wallace the British Army is no longer regarded as a top-level fighting force

A lot of the promises made during the Boris Johnson era when he desperately needed media attention away from domestic and party political turmoil.

Yes. But perhaps the British surrendered so much they are now being told: A senior US general has privately told Defence Secretary Ben Wallace the British Army is no longer regarded as a top-level fighting force.
I don’t think the decline of the Brit defence force is related to the aid they have given Ukraine.

84E43877-8483-4267-B234-65C56C2BFC07.jpeg

Wagner fascist mercenary group is going to ‘liberate’ us all, very soon! 🤡

“'I asked ‘what’s with this? Are you planning to kill Zelenskyy?’ He said ‘I won’t kill Zelenskyy.’ I then said to him ‘I have to understand that you’re giving me your word that you won’t kill Zelenskyy.’ He said ‘I’m not going to kill Zelenskyy.‘

Bennett said he then called Zelenskyy to inform him of Putin’s pledge.

‘Listen, I came out of a meeting, he’s not going to kill you.’ He asks, ‘are you sure?’ I said ‘100% he won’t kill you.’"

Canada's Russia sanctions are hitting people with no connection to Putin's war

"In the weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine, Natasha worried about losing the savings she and her husband left behind in Alfa-Bank, Russia's largest private bank — between $80,000 and $133,000 Cdn, she said.

'Because of the history of where I come from, I just thought that it would be very risky to have anything there,' she said.

She began the process of moving her money to a Canadian account. But the transfer wasn't complete by Feb. 24 — when Ottawa's sanctions barred Canadians from doing business with Alfa-Bank. Her money was blocked and frozen."

"When they needed the rest of their money, her brother discovered that only one local bank could send a Swift transfer abroad: Sberbank Kazakhstan, a subsidiary of a Russian state-owned bank that's been blacklisted by Canada.

Although it was once part of the Soviet Union, Kazakhstan is now an independent country with its own financial system. The bank told her brother that Canadian sanctions would not affect the transfer. But the funds never made it to Darya's account in Canada.

She applied to Global Affairs for an exemption to release the money — tens of thousands of dollars — in late March. The department told her that her application would be considered. Since then, silence."

“'I asked ‘what’s with this? Are you planning to kill Zelenskyy?’ He said ‘I won’t kill Zelenskyy.’ I then said to him ‘I have to understand that you’re giving me your word that you won’t kill Zelenskyy.’ He said ‘I’m not going to kill Zelenskyy.‘

Bennett said he then called Zelenskyy to inform him of Putin’s pledge.

‘Listen, I came out of a meeting, he’s not going to kill you.’ He asks, ‘are you sure?’ I said ‘100% he won’t kill you.’"

“Sabotaging” peace talks implies the Ukraine had any interest in negotiating. With Crimea off the table, it was pretty much a non-starter for them. Zelensky isn’t just a US puppet leader - clearly he has a lot of popular support in Ukraine.

Zelenskyy lashes out at 'rumours' that he's about to fire his wartime defence minister

"Zelenskyy is determined to show that Kyiv can be a safe steward for billions of dollars in allied aid — and also a safe place for western investment as his government struggles to keep the economy afloat.

Musiienko said the government is caught between a rock and a hard place, politically. Conventional wisdom, he said, insists that if there is 'corruption in [Reznikov's] ministry, so under his ministry he needs to resign.'

But Musiienko said there's no clear-cut consensus in parliament on what should happen to Reznikov.

Late last month, Ukraine's Security Service (SBU) announced it had broken up a large-scale embezzlement scheme intended to siphon public funds earmarked for the purchase of food for the military.

In a statement posted on Telegram on Feb. 3, the SBU said the fraud had cost the defence ministry more than 119.5 million Hryvnia — about $3.24 million US, or about $4.3 million Cdn."

Uh oh...

"Musiienko said the timing is bad, coming ahead of next week's regular gathering of the allied nations that supply Ukraine with military equipment. Ukraine is expected to go into that meeting arguing forcefully for western warplanes.

'He has good relations with our allies,' Musiienko said of Reznikov. 'That is important.'"

.....one last assignment for you.

"The Ukrainian military increased its running tally of Russian military dead by 1,030 overnight to 133,190, and described the increase as the highest of the war so far. For its part, Russia said it had inflicted 6,500 Ukrainian casualties in the month of January.

Although tallies of enemy casualties from either side have typically been seen as unreliable, and Kyiv offered few details of the latest battles, Ukraine’s assertion that the fighting was the deadliest day so far for Russian troops fits descriptions from both sides of escalating close-contact trench warfare."

Canada's Russia sanctions are hitting people with no connection to Putin's war

"In the weeks before Russia invaded Ukraine, Natasha worried about losing the savings she and her husband left behind in Alfa-Bank, Russia's largest private bank — between $80,000 and $133,000 Cdn, she said.

'Because of the history of where I come from, I just thought that it would be very risky to have anything there,' she said.

She began the process of moving her money to a Canadian account. But the transfer wasn't complete by Feb. 24 — when Ottawa's sanctions barred Canadians from doing business with Alfa-Bank. Her money was blocked and frozen."

"When they needed the rest of their money, her brother discovered that only one local bank could send a Swift transfer abroad: Sberbank Kazakhstan, a subsidiary of a Russian state-owned bank that's been blacklisted by Canada.

Although it was once part of the Soviet Union, Kazakhstan is now an independent country with its own financial system. The bank told her brother that Canadian sanctions would not affect the transfer. But the funds never made it to Darya's account in Canada.

She applied to Global Affairs for an exemption to release the money — tens of thousands of dollars — in late March. The department told her that her application would be considered. Since then, silence."
why don't you make her one of your lady friends.

"While many will welcome the ongoing show of support for Ukraine – and President Zelensky’s London visit – over in Brussels, there’s a touch of embarrassment. The Ukrainian leader is expected to be here tomorrow to address the European Parliament and meet with leaders from across the 27 member states.

Turns out he had stopovers in London and Paris first.

'I don't understand the strategic choice made here,' said one diplomat.

'If you truly believe that the EU is the destiny of your country, then you would make sure to come here first to signal that importance.'"

28489.jpeg

Rishi Sunak's claim it takes three years to train to fly UK fighter jets at joint press conference​

Zelensky: "'Come on, we will be sending you pilots who've already trained for two and a half years,' he joked."

"'SpaceX Starlink has become the connectivity backbone of Ukraine all the way up to the front lines. This is the damned if you do part,' he wrote.
'However, we are not allowing Starlink to be used for long-range drone strikes. This is the damned if you don't part.'"

I guess the easiest is to somehow geo-restrict the Ukrainian Starlink dishes to Ukraine proper, but Musk has previously expressed an opinion that Ukrainian boundaries should not be demarcated where patriotic Ukrainians believe they ought to be.

"'It is very difficult now in Bakhmut, Vuhledar, Lyman and other directions.'

Ukrainian forces re-took Lyman in October, sparking scenes of jubilation and a general feeling that the tide may have turned in the country's favor.

Now, that is far from certain."

"'We're one people,' he tells me. 'Ukrainians are Russians. They've just forgotten about it.'

'A Russian will give you the shirt off his back. Russia didn't attack Ukraine. Russians are peace-loving and generous.'"

Wasn't Poland spearheading the jets talk? Duda walking it back.

"In Warsaw, President Duda told me sending F-16 jets would pose a 'serious problem' because, with fewer than 50 of the aircraft in the Polish air force, 'we have not enough… and we would need many more of them.'

He also stressed that combat aircraft, like the F-16s, need 'very serious need for maintenance' so it's 'not enough just to send a few planes'"

Wasn't Poland spearheading the jets talk? Duda walking it back.

"In Warsaw, President Duda told me sending F-16 jets would pose a 'serious problem' because, with fewer than 50 of the aircraft in the Polish air force, 'we have not enough… and we would need many more of them.'

He also stressed that combat aircraft, like the F-16s, need 'very serious need for maintenance' so it's 'not enough just to send a few planes'"

Swedish Griphen jets would be a better option.

I doubt the U.S. were directly involved, but they knew about the attack and gave it their blessing.

I doubt the U.S. were directly involved, but they knew about the attack and gave it their blessing.

They may have sent the Poles or the Brits to actually do the work. Everything else 100% US. There is not a single party involved in the investigation on or off the record claiming it was Russia.

"We get an insight into the ammunition problems as Ukrainian troops target a Russian position with 60mm mortars. The first mortar round flies from the tube with a loud bang. The second round doesn't eject.

There's a hiss of smoke and a shout of 'misfire' sending the mortar unit scrambling for cover. Troops tell us the ammunition is old stock, sent from abroad."

"The Kremlin is on a clock, as it counts down to the anniversary on 24 February. 'They are mad about dates and so-called 'victory days'," says Capt Mykhailo."

February 2022: Let's topple the government, get rid of Zelensky, install our puppet and take Kiev and Kharkhov
Summer 2022: Let's take the rest of Kherson, Zaporozhye, Lugansk, and Donetsk - our 4 new oblasts in Novorossiya
Autumn 2022: Let's take Donbas and finish the special military operation!
February 2023: Victory is Bakhmut!

Last edited:

"There are even ads in Uzbek, Kyrgyz and Tajik languages offering citizens of these countries a fast track to obtain a Russian passport if they join the armed forces."

The reward for your military service: citizenship in the Russian federation.

155mm ammunition
  • Given to Ukraine from US: 1,074,000
  • Avg Production Per Year: 93,000
  • Surge Production Per Year: 240,000
GLMRS rockets
  • Given to Ukraine from US: 4,800
  • Avg Production Per Year: 5,000
  • Surge Production Per Year: 10,000
Javelin
  • Given to Ukraine from US: 8,500
  • Avg Production Per Year: 1,000
  • Surge Production Per Year: 2,100

Ukrainians say the Russians are changing their tactics as they press a slow-moving, bloody offensive

"The Russians, he said, changed tactics recently and are now attacking more often in smaller groups, without the support of tanks and armoured personnel carriers — perhaps because of the heavy losses they've already sustained.

'They used to send big groups, like 20 people, to force our positions. Now that changes completely,' Volodymyr said. 'For example, during the night, with night vision, you can almost see his face in front of you because now they are small groups, up to five people, very quietly [trying] to take our positions.'

He said the Russians also appear to have gotten better at hiding from drones. In an ominous sign for the Ukrainians, the Russians are also getting better at coordinating their artillery.

'They are learning. They are evolving and, yes, it's more scary for us, but the main thing for us is to learn how to fight against that, to find another way to defeat them,' Volodymyr said."

...but thankfully....

"Ukrainian soldiers' ability to hold the line has been backstopped by their battlefield medicine skills — skills Volodymyr said were 'taken to a whole new level' by Canadian training delivered before the full invasion.

'I can definitely state that we saved many, many lives because those who were injured, they didn't die and we knew how to properly help them,' he said. 'Canadian instructors and trainers helped us and I'm very thankful for that.'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom