The War in the Ukraine

Who Will Win

  • The West

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • America

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Putin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelensky

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prigozhin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
Russian missile and drone barrage in Ukrainian capital region kills 17

The strikes mainly targeted warehouses belonging to civilian businesses​



You hit my Amazon Wildberries warehouses, I hit your warehouses.

“Ballistic interceptors are what could have saved the lives of those killed today…It is very important for our partners to understand that delays in supplying them, or a reluctance to hand over anti-ballistic systems, lead directly to such horrific casualties and destruction."

No Mr. Zelensky. Such weapons are needed for the joint American-Israeli-Arab war against the Persians.
 


 

Russia first, then Ukraine.
"I will get it settled before I even become president. If I win, when I'm president-elect and what I'll do is I'll speak to one, I'll speak to the other, I'll get them together." (September 2024 presidential debate) [1]
 
1790645212337.webp
Michael Anton
served as a chief architect and back-channel negotiator for Donald Trump’s peace strategy
to end the Russia-Ukraine war during his time as the Director of Policy Planning at the State Department in 2025.
His role can be summarized into three key functions:
  • Back-Channel Diplomat: Anton led sensitive, behind-the-scenes negotiations to establish a ceasefire framework. He traveled to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in March 2025 to shuttle between Russian officials and Ukrainian Defense Minister Rustem Umerov, and met with Russian presidential aide Vladimir Medinsky in Istanbul in May 2025.
  • Early Strategy Architect: Long before re-entering government, Anton mapped out the core contours of Trump’s proposed peace deal during a 2023 Heritage Foundation meeting, outlining terms that included territorial concessions by Ukraine (Crimea and Donbas) and capping NATO expansion to decouple Russia from China.
  • National Security Author: As the primary author of the Trump administration's National Security Strategy (NSS) in 2025, Anton codified the policy shifting the financial burden of European security and Ukraine's long-term defense away from US taxpayers and onto European allies.
 
That fucker Trump has just broke his own embargo/tariffs and granted a few billions U$A to Putin for an afternoon of diesel.

Whats more hes made it clear to Ukraine and EU whose side hes on. (other than his own side - always grift and corruption - I'd guess somewhere in the murky mess of this "deal" a Trump subsidiarity , family member or stooge is skimming a fortune)

This will enable Putin to continue to throw $ at Iran and its war on USA. It will also mean if Ukraine bombs a Russian refinery -it will be deemed an attack on USA interests. Then Ukraine (and EU) becomes an enemy to USA & Russia.

Nobel peace prize next year .
1791702002373.webp
 
That fucker Trump has just broke his own embargo/tariffs and granted a few billions U$A to Putin for an afternoon of diesel.

Whats more hes made it clear to Ukraine and EU whose side hes on. (other than his own side - always grift and corruption - I'd guess somewhere in the murky mess of this "deal" a Trump subsidiarity , family member or stooge is skimming a fortune)

This will enable Putin to continue to throw $ at Iran and its war on USA. It will also mean if Ukraine bombs a Russian refinery -it will be deemed an attack on USA interests. Then Ukraine (and EU) becomes an enemy to USA & Russia.

Nobel peace prize next year .
View attachment 52052
Zelensky "wants to make problems for the world" by continuing to authorise attacks on Russian refineries. "He'd better damn well stop,"

...oil products and prices are up because Zelensky is unilaterally attacking Russian refineries. Driving up oil prices and depriving nations and particularly BRICS nations of a crucial fuel source.


The logic has always been very clear no?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom