The War With ISIS/ISIL

Them? Who's them? Why is this conflict so confusing? During the last war on terror you were either with us or against us.

And if you were against us you either ended up on a wanted - dead or alive poster with a million dollar bounty, or your mug was transferred to one of fifty two playing cards in a deck.

And you ate Freedom Fries for breakfast.

I recommend everyone put up with the subtitles and watch. Nice work, Leland. The elite, its a big club and we're not in it. We're not in the big club.

I WAS MOVED TO TEARS WHEN HE WAS MOVED TO TEARS BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT SACRIFICE CHILDRENZ

YPG-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) continue their operation to clear Raqqa's Tabqa town of ISIS gangs as part of their Operation Wrath of Euphrates.

As part of the campaign in and around the Tabqa town, SDF fighters are also rescuing civilians from the gangs and transferring them to safe areas under their control.

SDF fighters yesterday rescued nearly two thousand civilians in Tabqa's al-Wahab neighborhood and transferred them to safe areas.

Among the civilians rescued yesterday are three children wounded by ISIS gangs. These children were later treated by a medical unit of the SDF.

https://anfenglish.com/news/two-thousand-civilians-rescued-by-sdf-in-tabqa-19772

Yes. ISIS's existence is emboldening Arab youth all over Europe to act out.

The two leaders of the gang, Christopher Ryder, 30, of Timperley, and Michael Gabriel, 30, of Wythenshawe, received 22 and 21 years in jail. In total, the gang of five received 87 years’ imprisonment.

What makes you believe they are of Arab descent and have any connection to ISIS?

Trump is finally ponying up some heavy weapons for YPG-YPJ to smash ISIS out of their so-called caliphate!

Russia, Turkey and Iran have established a "no fly zone" over Syria, with the exception of IS controlled territories.
Along with security zones in government controlled areas. The cease fire seems to hold, despite McCain's friends (FSA) not being happy about it.

YPG-YPJ just liberated the Euphrates Damn, the last ISIS stronghold in Tabqa city.

The Raqqa offensive will likely start next month and look like the Soviet liberation of Berlin.

IMG_1514.JPG

They should use the same tactics as the Russkies in Berlin - seriously, destroy their ideology utterly and humiliatingly.

All foreign nationals fighting for ISIS rendered stateless, passport destroyed and rendered incapable of reproduction by extermination with extreme prejudice. Do it legally, but the sentence is death.

Well, the main difference between Berlin 1945 and Raqqa 2017 is, hopefully, not all of the civilians in the city back ISIS. I'm not holding my breath on that.

Foreign combatants fighting with ISIS have fuck-all rights within international law. Whether they are shot on the spot r paraded before the media and mined for intelligence is a strategic decision. I'd be fine with either. They showed far less mercy to their enemies and God forbid, if they manage to capture a Western YPG volunteer.

All of this makes you wonder how the Syrian army lost all this ground. It must have been capitulation on a whole different level.

All of this makes you wonder how the Syrian army lost all this ground. It must have been capitulation on a whole different level.

I guess they have been "busy" fighting the "rebels" in the Western parts of Syria. ISIS controls the more rural Eastern parts.
What is more surprising is how ineffective the Western countries were in their fight against ISIS.

Isis were good with the psyops terror blitzkrieg. Most soldiers deserted to get their families to safety or join a winning side (Isis, alnusra or another jihadists group). The Kurds were the only who held ground for the first 18 months.

You have received a new FBI broadcast message.

The Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham (ISIS) is attempting to obtain money from organ harvesting, including from its own injured members, captives, and deceased individuals. Identification, prevention, and interdiction of organ harvesting and trafficking is a highly complex issue which may be effectively addressed through international partnerships among governmental, health, law enforcement, legal, and private-sector entities.

Documents discovered by the US in eastern-Syria in mid-2015 revealed that ISIS Islamic scholars issued religious justification for taking organs from a living captive to save a Muslim’s life, even if fatal for the captive.

Hundreds of corpses discovered in ISIS-controlled territories in Iraq have revealed that organs appeared to have been purposefully removed, and in 2015, the UN Security Council announced that it was investigating the deaths of 12 doctors in Mosul, Iraq, who, after refusing to remove organs from corpses, were purportedly killed by ISIS, according to opensource reporting

I read on BBC the Iraqi army wants to finish up in Mosul before Ramadan starts. Surely the prophet will excuse the lack of fasting when getting rid of this scourge.

I can't see Mosul falling this year. The Iraqi forces are still a fucking joke.

Christopher Hitchens said it best. "The ideas that some warlord who only speaks arabic and has been given the eternal truth is bullshit".

Christopher Hitchens said it best. "The ideas that some warlord who only speaks arabic and has been given the eternal truth is bullshit".

Hoe about a Judean speaking Aramaic?

Actually, there is some truth to the quip - most of the non-arseholes in the ME are the non-Arabs (Assyrians,, Armenians, Druze, Copts, Kurds, etc). Major exception being the Iranians. And I consider Palestinians to be Arabs

The Iranians themselves are a well educated and industrious bunch. Many times more advanced than the Arab nations, if it came to a fight, without nukes loaned from Pakistan or Western mercenaries, I wager the Iranians would massacre the Saudis in a confrontation.

If you got rid of the totalitarian theocratic regime there, Iran would be a successful nation. It's the one country in the region that would actually benefit from regime change. But no one's going to risk it.

The Persian diaspora are pretty much sound and integrate into their new countries with ease and are not relying on state hand-outs. The ladies are babes too.

The ladies are babes too.

They are except for the hair issue, but most of them are incredibly vain and take care of that themselves which means your wallet will be taking care of it. Extraordinary amounts of plastic surgery and so many women going into higher education.

They do secretly admit to me Lebanese women are prettier which I guess is what Clooney scored; but still hair issues.

Okay digression aside Erdogan and staff will give Trump a frosty reception due to their equipping of the YPG.

They are except for the hair issue, but most of them are incredibly vain and take care of that themselves which means your wallet will be taking care of it. Extraordinary amounts of plastic surgery and so many women going into higher education.

They do secretly admit to me Lebanese women are prettier which I guess is what Clooney scored; but still hair issues.

Okay digression aside Erdogan and staff will give Trump a frosty reception due to their equipping of the YPG.

I thought Cloony's arab as an Egyptian?

Truly a tragedy. . . They are already reporting a fatality with dozens injured. One can only hope that the number of deaths don't increase.

Much like the bombing of the Dortmund team bus in Germany, once again the alternative facts camp running with it. There it was a Russian who was involved in a financial speculation scheme, here is it is a "Richard Rojas." Which, correct me if I am wrong, is not an "Amish" name. The incident may not even be terrorism-related - probably more like alcohol-fueled - and its reporting certainly doesn't belong to the ISIS/ISIL thread.

But, hey, once again who cares about the facts? If you can read Trump's "I hope that you can let things go" as "I hope nothing comes out of this" - which just does not obtain semantically - you can certainly read some Muslim (or even Jewish?) conspiracy into this.

Please tell us more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom