Things You Just Don't Get

Obviously I know that an individual's homosexuality is caused by statutory rape and not some biological attribute. I'm not that silly.

I've been noticing lately that women who get married start taking themselves off social media.

At least three women whom I reckon are between 25-35 were avid users of Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, (maybe Facebook) - and the moment they got married - they started locking down and deleting all their past posts & pictures on those services. Some changed their maiden name, but some didn't. Is that a man marking his Internet territory on the woman? Do women feel privacy from social media is required for a monogamous relationship? Is being married an all consuming vocation for which there is no longer any time to engage in this medium? Were the women active on social media for the purposes of attracting someone and now it's fulfilled its usage?

10260604%20Rachel.jpg

Isn't it easier in this case to just to get rid of the jeans?

Why do people keep encouraging me to get married and have kids? Just because you joined the cult and are miserable, it doesn't mean I have to be as well.

I've been talking about these marginal women whom I've been going out with for fun - I'm not even attracted to them, but someone new is interesting for a few meet ups - and people go, "Oh you should keep her. She's 30. Time to lock it up." God forbid I actually meet, "The One" - what would they say?

Meanwhile I listen to them moan about their kids or their spouse or both every other meal.

I've been talking about these marginal women whom I've been going out with for fun - I'm not even attracted to them...
Meanwhile I listen to them moan about their kids or their spouse or both every other meal.
So you're convinced that you're happier because...

Australians, liberals (although australians and liberals are the same damn thing). Feminist, and bi racial couples.

Why do people keep encouraging me to get married and have kids? Just because you joined the cult and are miserable, it doesn't mean I have to be as well.

I've been talking about these marginal women whom I've been going out with for fun - I'm not even attracted to them, but someone new is interesting for a few meet ups - and people go, "Oh you should keep her. She's 30. Time to lock it up." God forbid I actually meet, "The One" - what would they say?

Don't listen to these people. You will always have DW to post pics of food, relate alcohol consumption, talk footie, relate your dreams and elucidate work insecurities of working for Germans.

What more do you need?

Obviously I know that an individual's homosexuality is caused by statutory rape and not some biological attribute. I'm not that silly.
so right, so right - and since homosexuals only pick the most handsome boys amd girls for that purpose, as time goes by only the ugly ones remain as true heterosexuals. And obvously it gets worse and worse with every new generation until all heterosexuals are physically repulsive to an extent that they can´t even think of touching each other without vomiting and that may be the end of the human race - and that´s why homosexuality is really really dangerous.

So you're convinced that you're happier because...

I didn't shackle myself to something more or less for life that I've been moaning for so long, and the misery is so much that I need group therapy to cope so I ask my mates to come join me in it.

so right, so right - and since homosexuals only pick the most handsome boys amd girls for that purpose, as time goes by only the ugly ones remain as true heterosexuals. And obvously it gets worse and worse with every new generation until all heterosexuals are physically repulsive to an extent that they can´t even think of touching each other without vomiting and that may be the end of the human race - and that´s why homosexuality is really really dangerous.
This is an interesting theory. You're ascribing higher selectivity to homos and pederasts than I would, as they are rather indiscriminate and tend to go for convenience (vulnerability) and quantity over quality. Honestly, I can think of several greater threats to repopulation rates, but the dicklickers and carpetmunchers are indeed detrimental to societal survival.

what do you see as the difference? liberals like gay people but progressives want to get them rights?

Liberals might disagree with the opposing views, but they are open to discussion. Progressives just complain and provide no solutions.

Floral print =/= hippie, besides I am sexy wearing it.

Just to clarify, there is not such thing as buff Chinese hippie. Does not exist in nature.

You a man of science. You know there must be an exception to every rule.

Not Chinese, not buff. But flower shirt-wearing SF hippie (with $$ to buy EG hippie gear)

image.jpeg

What does it mean when women say they want some place cozy?

Dark, candlelight and intimate but with crowd noise wasn't cozy.
A quiet booth in the corner of a not visited much hotel restaurant was ..a morgue.
An airy white summery interior with lots of natural light that looks like a living room wasn't cozy until after dusk.

A quiet booth in the corner of a not visited much hotel restaurant was ..a morgue.
An airy white summery interior with lots of natural light that looks like a living room wasn't cozy until after dusk.
Can you ever make a woman happy? If a man could fuck in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house.

Doesn't really matter. It' just an indication you are getting laid if you get her drunk enough.

Grade inflation.

% of US College grades that were A's in 1960: 14

In 2015: 45

(From Harper's Index)

Was that before or after they moved the threshold of "A"?

Maybe it's like currency. 3% annual inflation.

They meant your bed, or a home cooked meal followed by your bed.

Was that before or after they moved the threshold of "A"?

Maybe it's like currency. 3% annual inflation.

I am assuming the increased % is because of the lowering of what constitutes an "A"

I am sure 65% equates to an "A" these days.

Women like Huma Abedin. That, not the Gene Wilder death, has been on Canadian newswires all afternoon (cheers the television in peripheral vision of me). I just saw Weiner on television last week. How daft can you be to still stay with him?! Shame me once...shame twice...shame xxxx

Huma should just GTFO. She's a weirdo, like Weiner and Hilldabeast.

My landlord doesn't want to pay for my hydro bills which is about $30 every two months. Shocking really - says how much I even bother to live in my flat and how little I use it even when I'm in the city other than a place to sleep and keep my wardrobe.

I finally got the bill switched over to me and the wankers want $150 in security deposit fee + $8 of hydro charges. I hope I'm getting the fee back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom