Today, In Awesome

Fwiffo. Did the irony OF YOU u saying that amuse you?

Not quite. I hold a condescending contempt for new money - especially undeserved and corrupt new money.

But I stand by my assessment this is the cheapest XO cognac you can get besides St. Remy XO brandy which isn't even from Cognac.

So - let me get this clear - YOU guzzling expensive booze - naturally purchased with old money - is better for your liver than a chineses woman guzzling St Remy XO

So - let me get this clear - YOU guzzling expensive booze - naturally purchased with old money - is better for your liver than a chineses woman guzzling St Remy XO

He has actuaries that figured that out for him

I would never "guzzle" cognac. It's a digestif for after dinner. How would one "guzzle" from a snifter glass?

The closest to "guzzling" I do is whisky and that's because I can tolerate it as an aperitif, digestif or even during the meal. When I was younger, it was vodka. That said, I've never drank more than 2/3 of a 750ml bottle (maybe it was more like half) in one sitting and that was with a lot of water and at least six hours of pacing.

And yes my liver and via extension my life is more important. If I died from cirrhosis, the world would be a darker place. If this Chinese woman who buys brand name alcohol to go with her Louis Vuitton and her other brand name luxury goods stuffed in her rollerboard luggage died, the only thing that would happen is the Chinese population decremented to 1.699999 billion for a day before subsequently increasing again.

In short, yes I judge her to be drinking for foolish reasons. It's the same as people who drink because they are sad or they drink to celebrate happiness. A man drinks because he drinks - it's what he does. There's no occasion or reasoning or justification. But it certainly won't be to beat carry on luggage guidelines in an airport.

He has actuaries that figured that out for him

Funny you mention that, I just came across a project at work a few months ago to calculate mortality studies: people who have high cholesterol and live to an old age vs low cholesterol and old age vs high cholesterol and premature deaths vs low cholesterol and premature deaths. Other factors they included was your blood type, your weight, your location, your propensity to smoke, etc. to find some common link.

Oh the whole goal was to find the magic point between price, profitability and when the insured bastard will die.

That sounds great Fwiffo. Any possibility of leaking the document? I've long said that in health we'd get better Data a lot of the time from actuaries.

The gymnastics are cute and all, but I'm more entranced by realizing that a non-coasting bike can be pedaled backward.

Russell Street Russell Street , people are so silly, they want to bring back entertainers? I would totally choose Tesla just from the 5 seconds I spent looking at that list. Imagine Tesla working with Elon Musk!

Last edited:
The pride in the portion of my blood that is Hungarian swells today, applauding the actions of Baroness Von Kid-kicker against some invading hordes.

:ThankYou::worthy::applause::rock::love:

The shortsightedness of several western countries are causing an everlasting fuck up

Why is that? Is it because they're taking in migrants?

Wait - aren't you a migrant?

My dad is an American, there is the difference. And it has nothing to do with them taking immigrants, but the way it is being done. Most of those people don't even try to get into the culture, they just create a community only for them and no one else. Europeans have done this too though, but in a very long time that hasn't been done, case in point La Colonia Tovar in my country.

It has nothing to do if they are blacks, hispanics, arabs, or whites, it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with people that move to this country with not the appropiate backgrounds, who the fuck were they back then? What the fuck did they do over there? nobody fucking knows that, and because they are from those god forsaken countries if they need they can pay someone to make their papers for cheap. Look at the MS13, Mexican Drug lords, terrorist, and who knows what else

At some point you stop fleeing and deal with your own country and own people. Most of these people are not refugees, they just smell an opportunity for free shit, or to earn more. Very few are actually persecuted. The world would be a much better place if they stayed home and worked in their own communities, or, gasp, take up arms and fight for a new society like many others have historically done to achieve stability.

By leaving, you just further weaken the fabric, and they you whine driving a taxi about how you miss your country.

The Onion is the best

Horrified Pope Calls Philadelphia Humanity’s Greatest Sin Against God

2400.jpg

NEWS IN BRIEF September 26, 2015
Vol 51 Issue 38 News · World Leaders · Pope

PHILADELPHIA—Visibly aghast as he took the pulpit at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in Philadelphia to deliver a sermon Saturday, a horrified Pope Francis reportedly referred to the city as a “blighted abomination, forsaken by Heaven” and “humanity’s greatest sin against God.” “In my travels, I have seen countless examples of man’s inhumanity toward his fellow man, the most utter wretchedness, and the vilest iniquity, but in this place and in these people I see a darkness blacker than all the world’s evils. God has fled this town,” said the ashen-faced pontiff, recoiling in disgust from the assembled crowd while describing the Philadelphia metro area as “the only corner of Creation where the light of the Lord does not shine.” “The love of Christ falls upon us all, even the lowliest of the low—but not Philadelphia. Touch me not, for you are the unholiest of all that is unholy. I can offer no blessings here, where all that is, and all who are, are an affront to God.” After concluding his prepared remarks, the pope reportedly led the congregation in a prayer for God to rain cleansing fire and brimstone over the city and then salt the smoldering Earth so that no wickedness could ever again arise in its place.

The Onion is the best

2400.jpg

NEWS IN BRIEF September 26, 2015
Vol 51 Issue 38 News · World Leaders · Pope

PHILADELPHIA—Visibly aghast as he took the pulpit at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in Philadelphia to deliver a sermon Saturday, a horrified Pope Francis reportedly referred to the city as a “blighted abomination, forsaken by Heaven” and “humanity’s greatest sin against God.” “In my travels, I have seen countless examples of man’s inhumanity toward his fellow man, the most utter wretchedness, and the vilest iniquity, but in this place and in these people I see a darkness blacker than all the world’s evils. God has fled this town,” said the ashen-faced pontiff, recoiling in disgust from the assembled crowd while describing the Philadelphia metro area as “the only corner of Creation where the light of the Lord does not shine.” “The love of Christ falls upon us all, even the lowliest of the low—but not Philadelphia. Touch me not, for you are the unholiest of all that is unholy. I can offer no blessings here, where all that is, and all who are, are an affront to God.” After concluding his prepared remarks, the pope reportedly led the congregation in a prayer for God to rain cleansing fire and brimstone over the city and then salt the smoldering Earth so that no wickedness could ever again arise in its place.

For anyone who has spent anytime in Philadelphia, there is no irony here at all.

I spent the night with one lady friend, which meant because I wanted to save some money from some overly expensive last minute opera tickets, I made dinner at home. Then in the morning, I start breakfast and get a message from another woman about meeting up for coffee. She doesn't have time for lunch or in the afternoon - she wanted now. I had to feed the first lady, shoo her out of my flat, and then rush off to meet the second one. Pushed all my meetings to start 1030 and I made all of them.

Since my night of debauchery was rather long, and apparently waking up at 3am and flipping on iPad is not normal behavior, I got relegated to the sofa for the rest of the night. Just had a nap - should be good to go again for tonight although I reckon I should take it easy and get home before midnight.

Was reading Jezebel while I was on hold and came across this euphemism for eating pussy:

mouth shuck my giggle oyster

May be the best thing I've ever read on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom