WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

image.webp
Just got these socka from brooks brothers, 20 dollars all of them. One of them is silk cashmere and wool blend, will use for winter. Rest are cashmere cotton blend or wool cotton blend.
 
First pair of seersuckers. Clark fit.
20150624_192726.webp


Thinking about getting the lower leg narrowed just a tad bit? Good idea or too Pitti? The current leg opening is about 8.25"
 
I am thinking about buying a few more chinos in this fit during this sale for summer. These pants are much more elegant than JCrew chinos.
 
I am thinking about buying a few more chinos in this fit during this sale for summer. These pants are much more elegant than JCrew chinos.
Jcrew chinos are fucking shit. Club Monaco FTW!!!!! I have an endless for club monaco.
 
I have 2 pairs of Urban Slims. The fit is fine, but the rise is too low. I like mid-rise dress pants.
 
Rick Owens Short sleeve double layer in bamboo arrived from Helsinki.

Based on Arnathor Arnathor 's recommendation, ordered a bottle of Laundress stain remover from Amazon. Time to put it to the test, noticed some blood stains on my shirts that need to be removed.
 
zoot 4 to arm
sport giacca 1 to arm

What the fuck is this shit? 4 on the arm, always.

I've got some new Loakes coming, should be delivered in the next couple of days. Hopefully they'll go down better than the last pair I posted.
 
What the fuck is this shit? 4 on the arm, always.

I've got some new Loakes coming, should be delivered in the next couple of days. Hopefully they'll go down better than the last pair I posted.

you wear loakes, you have four buttons to arm
it all makes sense
farmer
 
Fewer than four is the start of a slippery slope. It suggests softening of the brain and loosening of the anus. A first step to becoming a rectomite.
 
Fewer than four is the start of a slippery slope. It suggests softening of the brain and loosening of the anus. A first step to becoming a rectomite.

Less than 4 pairs of Loakes means you book time in the dark room of disease?
 
Recent shoo porn. Got more volumes coming.

Book%204_zpsb1qcv9ob.jpg


Book%205_zpsrqfxcipu.jpg


Book%206_zpsogop1mkx.jpg


I LOVE my shoo porn. I could look at it all day and never get bored wity it.
 
Recent shoo porn. Got more volumes coming.


I LOVE my shoo porn. I could look at it all day and never get bored wity it.

I'm exactly the same - except for me it's hardcore CBT and scat porn. But fundamentally, yeah, I can look at that porn all day.
 
i love reading the MEN SEX journal

I'm exactly the same - except for me it's hardcore CBT and scat porn. But fundamentally, yeah, I can look at that porn all day.

I avoid all of that stuff because I believe it's all linked to the illuminati to down grade our moral thinking in this dharma ending period. The reason for sexualisation in music videos, t.v and the pushing of porn on the internet is NO accident. I could talk much about this, but I will just say that it is a trap for the unsuspecting.
 
I avoid all of that stuff because I believe it's all linked to the illuminati to down grade our moral thinking in this dharma ending period. The reason for sexualisation in music videos, t.v and the pushing of porn on the internet is NO accident. I could talk much about this, but I will just say that it is a trap for the unsuspecting.

Being serious for a moment, I agree that pornography (whether intentionally or not) is deeply damaging to society. Or perhaps not pornography per se, but its now ready acceptance.
 
Shooey - did you get them from the Japanese Magazine Shop in the Nicholas Building?
 
Shooey - did you get them from the Japanese Magazine Shop in the Nicholas Building?

Sure did mate! I never knew it existed until last week. Many years ago l tried getting these magazines through a Japanese bookshop in Sth Yarra but only was able to get one magazine.

Btw, I had some also arrive in the mail. I have shoo porn galore and l am beyond happy. I've got porn coming out of my ears, but still would love to get my hands on the old out of date issues somehow so l have EVERYTHING!!!

I have also shoo porn t.v where l have shoos burnt onto c.d so l can watch images for hours. I never get sick if it.
 
I should have told you about that bloke - hes a nice man too.

I can get those Japanese clothes magazines from Taiwan pretty cheap. I think I have the Mens Ex shoe one. I haven't seen the LAST magazine in Taiwan though
 
I'll put up a fit pic with it and matching jacket soon assuming the weather cool's off this week.
 
I should have told you about that bloke - hes a nice man too.

I can get those Japanese clothes magazines from Taiwan pretty cheap. I think I have the Mens Ex shoe one. I haven't seen the LAST magazine in Taiwan though

Are you able to get the Men's Ex world of highemnd shoos vol 1 and 3?...been busting my balls trying to get Vol 1 for 11 years.

Also busted my balls trying to find the old last magazines 11 years ago but it ended up in tears. I tried sooo hard.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom