- Messages
- 4,765
Fiomba on eBay
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Will let you know when it arrives. I'm waiting for three things in the mail ATM.
View attachment 7409 View attachment 7410
and that shirt
Haha. Agreed. Shoes are nice though.Quit buying ugly clothes.
Rick Jumbo Shirt off myhabit yesterday with a 20% extra off code.
This is will be my huge winter piece this year, tried it on at Barneys, amazing.
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/rick-owens/black-reverse-flight-jacket/1179173
How is it so amazing compared to a normal-ass flight jacket? I guess it's cut slim and long, and they skimped on the pocket flaps and cool orange lining? Oh, the medieval hood is rather fun...This is will be my huge winter piece this year, tried it on at Barneys, amazing.
How is it so amazing compared to a normal-ass flight jacket? I guess it's cut slim and long, and they skimped on the pocket flaps and cool orange lining? Oh, the medieval hood is rather fun...
I posted the wrong one, I guess the refried beans instead of affecting my stomach, affected my brain.
TOKYO SLIM FIT(37 - 81 Purple): MEN'S | Kamakura Shirts
I ordered it on oxford cloth, not dobby
Anyone try Kamakura's linen shirts? Is it rough weave or light and soft?

It is not black, is it?100 linen:
![]()
How are you planning to wear it? Looks like something my wife would wear.charcoal, I have another all linen jacket similar color but it's thicker and often too warm to wear.
How are you planning to wear it? Looks like something my wife would wear.
It looks like a Yoox garment. We all know that the stylists at Yoox preparing the garments for the pictures are not the brightest pencils. if you the jacket on a mannekin (sarto tm), unbutton the top buttom, put a shirt on the mannekin I am sure it would like a totally different garment.
Is this coat totally unlined, as it appears? Won't white peek through given the clearly loose weave of this?With lightweight black linen pants and button down white linen shirt
Is this coat totally unlined, as it appears? Won't white peek through given the clearly loose weave of this?
How are you planning to wear it? Looks like something my wife would wear.
please sponsor her in a better way
for her not to wear this
Done. Thanks.