Leitmotif
Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
- Messages
- 4,621
Finamore Napoli;
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Will let you know when it arrives. I'm waiting for three things in the mail ATM.How's the collar roll? Nice shirt though.
Lets see how it looks on a sandn!igger, will post photosNot a big fan of dubmonks or split toes, but I'm sure you're able to make them work well. I really like how light that shirt pattern is btw. Makes it much easier to wear.
Same here, but they are a great color and you need bluchers.Not a big fan of dubmonks or split toes
This thing finally arrived yesterday, and actually fits well. I have no experience with popovers, but yikes is it tight donning the thing as opposed to a knit with stretch.Successful pre-order of a blue OCBD popover from Lean Garments
New Brand/Shop Discovery | Page 2 | DressedWell
Why?
Why not? i like!Why?
Is it too late to cancel?Why not? i like!
Wtf is wrong with the shirt?Is it too late to cancel?
If its not too late then you should definitely refuse delivery.Wtf is wrong with the shirt?

If you're feeling particularly cathartic, you could always just wait to get it and then burn it afterwards.FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
![]()
GOD ALMIGHTYIf you're feeling particularly cathartic, you could always just wait to get it and then burn it afterwards.
LOL! If anything I can return it.Quit buying ugly clothes.
Will post actual picture when I receive.
Don't think your thighs will fit.
Good because you won't be able to keep your legs crossed.I sized up two from 32 to 34. keeping my fingers crossed.
When are you getting these?All of my drkshdw pants are sized up to 34 and they fit me perfectly, hopefully this is the case here too.
Never. I bought and returned a pair of Rick Dunks. Looked like clown shoes. Going to buy a pair of Rick boots eventually.
Flannel Sartoria Partenopea for €450. He's got a couple of other nice suits in different sizes. There's a nice tan fresco in 40R for €400. Same price as suitsupply!
View attachment 7870