WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

Finamore Napoli;

fn-m-lan-cot-chk-lgry-x24-1.webp
 
Not a big fan of dubmonks or split toes, but I'm sure you're able to make them work well. I really like how light that shirt pattern is btw. Makes it much easier to wear.
 
Not a big fan of dubmonks or split toes, but I'm sure you're able to make them work well. I really like how light that shirt pattern is btw. Makes it much easier to wear.
Lets see how it looks on a sandn!igger, will post photos
 
Not today, but two days ago I ordered a pair of Bill's Vintage Twills in "Antique Red." They were marked down to $59, which overcame any sales resistance. (Classic definition of a bargain: "Something you don't need at a price you can't resist.") I am sure they will annoy the hell out of my wife, which will be part of the fun. I don't know why, since she venerates her late father, who rocked "British Reds," which are a good deal more garish, I think, than the "Nantucket" or "Breton" Reds that I have owned and now will again. I had two pairs from LE but got rid of them because I decided I didn't like the fit. When I first wore one of the latter (with a blue blazer), she sneered, "Now you've really gone over the top." That evening I discovered a photo of the King of Sweden clad almost identically to me in Reds and a blazer and pointed out that if such attire was appropriate for a king, it certainly should be acceptable for a humble commoner like myself.
 
A Claiborne black mini-herringbone 60 linen 40 rayon waistcoat for $20. Heatwave has me looking at linens and silks again.
 
All of my drkshdw pants are sized up to 34 and they fit me perfectly, hopefully this is the case here too.
 
Never. I bought and returned a pair of Rick Dunks. Looked like clown shoes. Going to buy a pair of Rick boots eventually.
 
Flannel Sartoria Partenopea for €450. He's got a couple of other nice suits in different sizes. There's a nice tan fresco in 40R for €400. Same price as suitsupply!

image.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom