Leitmotif
Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
- Messages
- 4,621
My face is between oval and round I thought that was the best shape I could go for.They're too square for you. Look into something a bit more rounded.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My face is between oval and round I thought that was the best shape I could go for.They're too square for you. Look into something a bit more rounded.
My face is between oval and round I thought that was the best shape I could go for.
Your face is square with rounded edges, like the lens. Look at your avatar for proof.
How the fuck can you tell anything about his face from the back of his head?Your face is square with rounded edges, like the lens. Look at your avatar for proof.
How the fuck can you tell anything about his face from the back of his head?
Why you gotta hate on me too Dawg!!!!!
RACIST!!!!!!!!!!
That'sNon Clothing related, I bought this one, the one I had died today while using it
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-...8&sr=8-1&keywords=black+and+decker+steam+iron
I was going to get a rowenta, but are they worth it?
Great steaming iron. It does it by itself! if you know what I mean... Thank you!For the price range, you should have gotten Singer Expert finish, which is what Ihave.
Is that a polished cap toe on a scotch grain?
Is that a polished cap toe on a scotch grain?
I am sure it is just the crappy AE photo that makes it look as polished as it does. I have the same leather on a wingtip at it doesn't look like that.
@paulychase have you seen this boot in person? I am hoping it is more of a shit-kicker than that, the most it will get dressed up is with flannel/tweed. It's not on an aggressive last.
Its not a chelsea its a chukka.
Maybe that's where I got confused. If it's chukka, then I guess it's fine. I still think it looks odd for reasons I can't really explain.
The proportions make it look ugly. Like children's shoes.
shoes for club feet
I have had this one for the past 7 years. Excellent iron. No need to spend twice as much on a Rowenta.Non Clothing related, I bought this one, the one I had died today while using it
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-...8&sr=8-1&keywords=black+and+decker+steam+iron
I was going to get a rowenta, but are they worth it?
Non Clothing related, I bought this one, the one I had died today while using it
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-...8&sr=8-1&keywords=black+and+decker+steam+iron
I was going to get a rowenta, but are they worth it?
For the price range, you should have gotten Singer Expert finish, which is what Ihave.
Great steaming iron. It does it by itself! if you know what I mean... Thank you!
I have had this one for the past 7 years. Excellent iron. No need to spend twice as much on a Rowenta.
fixedPlease keep discussions about ironing here: Tools Needed To Maintain Your Wardrobe | DressedWell
Thanks, I'll tell my maid to read that thread.fixed
Definitely off-topic:Leitmotif Do you really have a retina problem? How the fuck do corrective lenses have any bearing on treating that? P.S. There's an eyeglasses thread here somewhere. If you don't want to spend an exorbitant amount on them, I definitely can recommend Warby Parker.
On-topic: colco The pebble grain won't be nearly as shiny as shown. I have the Long Branch in the same leather and pattern. I have no idea why AE chooses the ugliest possible photography for its shoes. Also, I like those gunboats. Would make a great casual shoe, especially with the Dainite sole. P.S. Please pick an avatar.
There's Chunky Chukkas ( sounds like a good marketing term) and sleek chukkas and in between chukkas. It depends on the last and design and purpose. I have all kinds.
The ones above look like a bad photo but I don't know what brand they are to seek other pics.
The proportions make it look ugly. Like children's shoes.