WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

Please diagnosis Leitmotif Leitmotif 's face from the front. Thank you
image.webp
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What happened there? Bloody small screens. Destroying they net they are. Especially combined with thumbs.
 
I am sure it is just the crappy AE photo that makes it look as polished as it does. I have the same leather on a wingtip at it doesn't look like that.

@paulychase have you seen this boot in person? I am hoping it is more of a shit-kicker than that, the most it will get dressed up is with flannel/tweed. It's not on an aggressive last.
 
Definitely off-topic: Leitmotif Leitmotif Do you really have a retina problem? How the fuck do corrective lenses have any bearing on treating that? P.S. There's an eyeglasses thread here somewhere. If you don't want to spend an exorbitant amount on them, I definitely can recommend Warby Parker.

On-topic: colco The pebble grain won't be nearly as shiny as shown. I have the Long Branch in the same leather and pattern. I have no idea why AE chooses the ugliest possible photography for its shoes. Also, I like those gunboats. Would make a great casual shoe, especially with the Dainite sole. P.S. Please pick an avatar.
 
Of course I have a problem with my retina. It is not the corrective lenses, so much sun throughout the years has affected my retina so much that sometimes driving under the sun makes my eyes very tired.
 
I am sure it is just the crappy AE photo that makes it look as polished as it does. I have the same leather on a wingtip at it doesn't look like that.

@paulychase have you seen this boot in person? I am hoping it is more of a shit-kicker than that, the most it will get dressed up is with flannel/tweed. It's not on an aggressive last.

I actually prefer a more aggressive last, ie: C&J. I am under the opinion that chelseas should be slim and elongated. The above looks to me like a hybrid boot, can't really put my finger on it. Also I prefer gunboats with tweed and flannel.
 
There's Chunky Chukkas ( sounds like a good marketing term) and sleek chukkas and in between chukkas. It depends on the last and design and purpose. I have all kinds.

The ones above look like a bad photo but I don't know what brand they are to seek other pics.
 
Non Clothing related, I bought this one, the one I had died today while using it
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-...8&sr=8-1&keywords=black+and+decker+steam+iron

I was going to get a rowenta, but are they worth it?

For the price range, you should have gotten Singer Expert finish, which is what Ihave.

Great steaming iron. It does it by itself! if you know what I mean... Thank you!

I have had this one for the past 7 years. Excellent iron. No need to spend twice as much on a Rowenta.

Please keep discussions about ironing here: Happy Housewives Club Forums
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Definitely off-topic: Leitmotif Leitmotif Do you really have a retina problem? How the fuck do corrective lenses have any bearing on treating that? P.S. There's an eyeglasses thread here somewhere. If you don't want to spend an exorbitant amount on them, I definitely can recommend Warby Parker.

On-topic: colco The pebble grain won't be nearly as shiny as shown. I have the Long Branch in the same leather and pattern. I have no idea why AE chooses the ugliest possible photography for its shoes. Also, I like those gunboats. Would make a great casual shoe, especially with the Dainite sole. P.S. Please pick an avatar.

Between the gunboats and the chukkas, I've got two shoes on double dainite soles and grained leather with storm welts. I feel ready for winter.
 
There's Chunky Chukkas ( sounds like a good marketing term) and sleek chukkas and in between chukkas. It depends on the last and design and purpose. I have all kinds.

The ones above look like a bad photo but I don't know what brand they are to seek other pics.

Allen Edmonds Dundee 2.0
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom