fuck no. are you insane? seriously???Walker has the same opinion
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
fuck no. are you insane? seriously???Walker has the same opinion
fuck no. are you insane? seriously???
fuck no. are you insane? seriously???
you, I've never owned a shoe I'd say was particularly that gave me much security on ice.
Yes. You both hate Dainite
IYou did send me a pm saying Dainite was good for rain, poor for winter (I'm assuming ice?) .
Mind you, I've never owned a shoe I'd say was particularly that gave me much security on ice.
not at all. the pm was tongue in cheek, more or less.
lol wut, you're insane ...
where?Navy, wide peak lapel, one button, jetted pockets MTM suit.
where?
I'm confused. So for the sake of members we will have to look at the combinations and permutations of to be able to make sense of this:
It is a 2x2 permutation:
Love/hate x DFW/Walker:
DWF hates Dainite & Walker hates Dainite
DWF likes Dainite & Walker hates Dainite
DFW hates Dainite & Walker likes Dainite
DFW Loves Dainite & Walker loves Dainite
Of course if we add dress shoes with broom ball soles or metal spikes it will add a layers of complexity and generate more combinations to choose from
SuSu. They had a deal on a particular VBC fabric. It's mainly going to be worn on nights out, so I didn't want to spend too much on it.
I had a hard time deciding whether to go for unvented or double vented. Went with double vented, but they'll close them up for me if I want to. What do you think?
not at all. the pm was tongue in cheek, more or less. revealing pms' is bad form, imo. disgusting
This is more or less how I feel about receiving unsolicited messages, particularly those that have a chastising tone.
i'm a double vents man. except for a tux. YMMV
Navy, wide peak lapel, one button, jetted pockets MTM suit. Should be done in 4 weeks from now.
what fabric did you go with for this? I'd go with a mohair blend with this configuration.
No. But pussy igents are afraid of it.I'd want some sheen, though I guess the weave has as much to do with that as the fabric. Does mohair have a reputation for being delicate?
Mohair is fabric (hair from special goats) whereas sharkskin/pick and pick are weaves.
You mean to tell me its actually not from sharks???Mohair is fabric (hair from special goats) whereas sharkskin/pick and pick are weaves.
IGents confuss sharkskin/pick and pick with mohair
My jaw drops, you kid me not?
Oy, like I would lie to you maybe?
I see my subtle reference to sharks and goats was not picked up. I haz a sad...
I'd want some sheen, though I guess the weave has as much to do with that as the fabric. Does mohair have a reputation for being delicate?
I believe your average wool cloth lasts quite a bit longer than your average mohair cloth. Where wool bends and stretches, mohair breaks.
total bullshit, igent ph33r. wool has a bit more give. but this is like saying linen wrinkles more, no shit. your mohair suit will not break. most mohair blends are more than 50% wool anyway.
I believe your average wool cloth lasts quite a bit longer than your average mohair cloth. Where wool bends and stretches, mohair breaks.
I hope it's the same shade of brown but the pants are 97 cotton 3 elastane, jacket's 100 cotton. Pants were only $32 !!
YOOX-LETTE OH YES


really excited about your new railroad workers outfit. ill cross my fingers for you jacket and pants are almost the same shade. wasnt there a waist coat to optimize the look even further?
![]()