WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

He's not holding it like a shovel. Probably considered a snob in USA.

rashans love that too
shovel knife
and elbow on the table in a 90 degree angle right in front of the plate
or a piece of bread as "knife"/"pusher"
 
Keep your British fatwomen out of South Beach. Or at least more clothed and at the Clevelander or Fountainebleau.
There is much, much, much higher quality all about. Or should I say less,less, less if we are going by kg or lbs.
That said, good to see you back in the forum. Now go get your mentor Sarto to return and up the entertainment quotient.

what an ugly overweight manatee
look at the cellulite on her legs

i puke

While I am glad you have enough sense to agree I will have to ask you Mr. LKP to refrain from stealing my material. At the least you should have acknowledged my original statement and come into it as seconding said sentiments even with a few of your own prose thrown in. That would be fine. As a high member of the Euro trash croo, I am sure you are familiar with the European Union laws regarding stolen intellectual property. Or perhaps you have been in Russia for too long(if that is where, indeed, you actually are located) and think that this is not a matter of concern or that a few rubles to the proper member of the judicial system will close the matter in your favor without any hassle. I warn you that I actually, have a few lines connecting dots within the pro-K network.

On a separate note,
MR P CRISP, GO GET SARTO BACK! I do not want to hear excuses about forums of dandiphobes and homolovers.
 
rashans love that too
shovel knife
and elbow on the table in a 90 degree angle right in front of the plate
or a piece of bread as "knife"/"pusher"

As long as they have taken their shoes off at the door they are masters of etiquette.
In Rasha this act eclipses all others.
 
While I am glad you have enough sense to agree I will have to ask you Mr. LKP to refrain from stealing my material. At the least you should have acknowledged my original statement and come into it as seconding said sentiments even with a few of your own prose thrown in. That would be fine. As a high member of the Euro trash croo, I am sure you are familiar with the European Union laws regarding stolen intellectual property. Or perhaps you have been in Russia for too long(if that is where, indeed, you actually are located) and think that this is not a matter of concern or that a few rubles to the proper member of the judicial system will close the matter in your favor without any hassle. I warn you that I actually, have a few lines connecting dots within the pro-K network.

On a separate note,
MR P CRISP, GO GET SARTO BACK! I do not want to hear excuses about forums of dandiphobes and homolovers.

kisses for you my dear lovely! happy you are alive
 
Tacos are too messy and vulgar. When eaten with proper accoutrements, pizza is a lot more chic.

500x1000px-LL-88fc3be5_image.jpeg


HEY, SPIDER! THAT FUCKING PIZZA IS BIGGER'N YOUR FUCKIN' HAT!


This boy/midget wearing adult size hats should be put down even if he doesn't tell me to go fuck myself.
I'll dig the hole.

And why does part of the pizza on the plate not match the rest?

CHE SCHIFO!
 
While I am glad you have enough sense to agree I will have to ask you Mr. LKP to refrain from stealing my material. At the least you should have acknowledged my original statement and come into it as seconding said sentiments even with a few of your own prose thrown in. That would be fine. As a high member of the Euro trash croo, I am sure you are familiar with the European Union laws regarding stolen intellectual property. Or perhaps you have been in Russia for too long(if that is where, indeed, you actually are located) and think that this is not a matter of concern or that a few rubles to the proper member of the judicial system will close the matter in your favor without any hassle. I warn you that I actually, have a few lines connecting dots within the pro-K network.

On a separate note,
MR P CRISP, GO GET SARTO BACK! I do not want to hear excuses about forums of dandiphobes and homolovers.

tl/dr except for the bits about homos
 

Returned the bottom one but the Cucinelli's the most lux cot gab fabric I've felt and fit is dead perfect. Unfortunately my ationist said the metal buttons are steampunk, which I agreed with so now have to find horn replacements.
 
Returned the bottom one but the Cucinelli's the most lux cot gab fabric I've felt and fit is dead perfect. Unfortunately my ationist said the metal buttons are steampunk, which I agreed with so now have to find horn replacements.

Is that going to be part of your three piece pot pourri?
 
Next time I'm at a Brooks Outlet, I will be picking up at least 2, ideally 3 pairs of those socks. They are mostly wool with some cashmere, correct?
 
Arnathor Arnathor Sierra Trading Post has Pantherella merino dress socks on sale for less than $20 CDN

You missed the Brooks 70% off sale, ended yesterday
 
Next time I'm at a Brooks Outlet, I will be picking up at least 2, ideally 3 pairs of those socks. They are mostly wool with some cashmere, correct?
Most of the ones I buy are either full wool, cool/cashmere, cashmere, or wool/cotton. I don't like cotton that much anymore lol.
 
Thruth Thruth , thanks for the heads-up!
Leitmotif Leitmotif , I swear by wool socks and wear them as often as possible, I have cotton but only wear them when I feel like it. I know that feeling. Although, the executive length cotton ribbed socks are nice, I wear them often.
 
New flannels. Single forward pleats, verri Engrish. The colour is a bit washed out - not sure about elsewhere, but in al-Britan the best description would be Airforce blue.

image.webp
 
Nuova giacca sporting. Tissue by Holland & Sherry. Colour is off a bit, it looks darker and more solid in real life.

image.webp


Tissue extreme close up:

image.webp
 
Quid? Elite bastard

It's an absolute scandal what they charge. These thirsts aren't even vintage, probably no more than 6 months or a year on their shoulders.

In my defence, I don't spend a great deal on other hobbies or pursuits, plus I don't buy many thirsts in general, so I'm able to endure a brutal ass-railing from Drake's every now and then.

I tend to buy nice ties and have bespoke zhoots, pentz and giacche, but I do economise in other areas. Most of my unshirts are from T M Lewin, and such profanations only cost £20 each. My unshoos come from Loake, and although I consider them to be pretty good, for most igents I would guess they're the equivalent of walking around with supermarket plastic bags to toe.

So I am faking eliteness. No corruption money for me, sadly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom