WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

Bought three Kamakura shirts yesterday at their NYC store. Two NY button down oxfords and one MTO club collar placket free oxford !

Service, being Japanese, was exceptional and all the hype on their shirts is justified.
 
image.webp image.webp Shaggy Shetland sweater
 
Bought three Kamakura shirts yesterday at their NYC store. Two NY button down oxfords and one MTO club collar placket free oxford !

Service, being Japanese, was exceptional and all the hype on their shirts is justified.
pics please
 
HOMOPHOBE, WACKO SOCK

Thruth AKA Rambo AKA Conchita Wurst AKA Friend Customer AKA LKP AKA Leitmotif AKA Algernon Crisp, You sir are a jealous arrogant idiot. PRO TIP come to SD and say things like "Hitting puberty might help though" around me and the people I know; on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.
 
Thruth AKA Rambo AKA Conchita Wurst AKA Friend Customer AKA LKP AKA Leitmotif AKA Algernon Crisp, You sir are a jealous arrogant idiot. PRO TIP come to SD and say things like "Hitting puberty might help though" around me and the people I know; on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.

Jajajja! Already happened!! True story. I am now in much demand as a Castrato with my lovely voce del ragazzo
 
$50 a shirt up here, down from $98. I can live with that! Might actually get a few more at the start of december.
 
$50 a shirt up here, down from $98. I can live with that! Might actually get a few more at the start of december.

So they're charging $200/shirt in the UK and $50 per shirt in the US. My brother is in the US tomorrow, which BB shirt fits relatively slim and has a nice collar roll?
 
So they're charging $200/shirt in the UK and $50 per shirt in the US. My brother is in the US tomorrow, which BB shirt fits relatively slim and has a nice collar roll?

Go with extra slim fit unless you have a gut, which I don't think you do.
 
I wear extra slim and you probably know my body type. Even at extra slim, I still had the waist taken in.
 
What shoos do you pair with this?

Probably monks. Popped the top on tonight (it's hot weather) with a pair of black double monks.

Why would you want something tailored for Daniel Craig anyway?


I am not fussed about names of blokes, l just bought it because l like Sunspel and it looks o.k on me. Often the collars are too big, but this is o.k. It's a nice quality navy blue polo with an interesting weave and a great design and nice pocket, so it gets the thumbs up in my book.


I'm gonna suck it up and get a sea island cotton t-shirt, it will be a one off. Will cost me 300 bucks though, but l wanna see what all the fuss is about. At least l will be able to say l have experience wearing them. Might go back this weekend and get the sea island and a couple of other Sunspel. Summer is almost here so l want a nice Sunspel collection. I really do like the brand...the materials and the cut is good.
 
Yep, that polo definitely has some edge to it because of the classy cut. Many polos make blokes look like dowdy and nerdy middle aged men and these blokes come across as nothing memorable, but the Riviera gives you an edge, makes you look younger and more hip and has far more sex appeal than most polos. The polo says that this man knows what's goin' on. I.e, it makes a statement. And when you pair it with nice casual pants and monks you are set to go.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom