- Messages
- 6,663
Capitalism FTW!!!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Capitalism FTW!!!!!
Fuck all you commies and Bernie Sanders fanboiz.
pics pleaseBought three Kamakura shirts yesterday at their NYC store. Two NY button down oxfords and one MTO club collar placket free oxford !
Service, being Japanese, was exceptional and all the hype on their shirts is justified.
Bought three Kamakura shirts yesterday at their NYC store. Two NY button down oxfords and one MTO club collar placket free oxford !
Service, being Japanese, was exceptional and all the hype on their shirts is justified.
pics please
Don't show him! He is a sock ofThruth , and will use your pics to scam you.
Rambo is expossed and demounted.
I quit from this homophobe forum. Only wackos post here.
HOMOPHOBE, WACKO SOCK
Thruth AKA Rambo AKA Conchita Wurst AKA Friend Customer AKA LKP AKA Leitmotif AKA Algernon Crisp, You sir are a jealous arrogant idiot. PRO TIP come to SD and say things like "Hitting puberty might help though" around me and the people I know; on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.
Jajajja! Already happened!! True story. I am now in much demand as a Castrato with my lovely voce del ragazzo
i take pride in the words ich bin ein berlinerMan to soprano:
![]()
veri classic!!!!As a fan of BB. Very classic.
$50 a shirt up here, down from $98. I can live with that! Might actually get a few more at the start of december.
So they're charging $200/shirt in the UK and $50 per shirt in the US. My brother is in the US tomorrow, which BB shirt fits relatively slim and has a nice collar roll?
Go with extra slim fit unless you have a gut, which I don't think you do.
I wear extra slim and you probably know my body type. Even at extra slim, I still had the waist taken in.
View attachment 10334 View attachment 10335 Shaggy Shetland sweater
Sunspel polo
Basic info on the polo:
![]()
![]()
What shoos do you pair with this?
Why would you want something tailored for Daniel Craig anyway?