- Messages
- 9,933
Not sure what to make of that. 2 cars just show up in the middle of nowhere? Makes no sense. Last and this episode was too clever, as well as the "don't" episode.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that's really the running problem with this series - its too clever by half. breaking bad had action. this just has continual setup. and its really making me not care about jimmy whatsoever. i hope his brother dies in a fire at this point, just so we can move the fuck on with the story.Last and this episode was too clever, as well as the "don't" episode.
that's really the running problem with this series - its too clever by half. breaking bad had action. this just has continual setup. and its really making me not care about jimmy whatsoever. i hope his brother dies in a fire at this point, just so we can move the fuck on with the story.
Brockmire was hilarious again tonight. Loved how they shouted out Ira Glass and then showed all the hipsters from Brooklyn after the mention.
In contrast, this new season of Archer is pretty awful. Is anyone enjoying this?
I don't hate it. It's just boring and has none of the fun or humor of the old seriesI like the film noir archer. Why do you hate it so much?
I don't hate it. It's just boring and has none of the fun or humor of the old series
YES! Fuck that sex scene was incredible. At first I didn't know what was going on and kept thinking "is she growing bigger?"American gods. A++
YES! Fuck that sex scene was incredible. At first I didn't know what was going on and kept thinking "is she growing bigger?"
We agree quite a bit. I'm just not interested in a lot of show you are.Ha, glad we're in agreement for once. That was some weird ass shit, just poof and he's gone!
How about that leprechaun? Never thought one could be as bad ass as him.
Line of duty. Season 4 final episode...
YES! Fuck that sex scene was incredible. At first I didn't know what was going on and kept thinking "is she growing bigger?"
Ha, glad we're in agreement for once. That was some weird ass shit, just poof and he's gone!
How about that leprechaun? Never thought one could be as bad ass as him.
I wouldn't give it A++ just yet but it shows excellent promise.
That sex scene was very disturbing actually. The faceless entities and the bloody end was a bit OTT.
Ian McShane was by far the best thing in it - along with the grieving widow.
YES! Fuck that sex scene was incredible. At first I didn't know what was going on and kept thinking "is she growing bigger?"
Arny can only hope it goes so well.Arnathor better be careful next time he's on a date with a chocolate lady...
another slow episode of the americans. i have no idea why they just don't get on with the whole oleg russia story already. and visiting whats her face in russia? what was the point in that?
i think we're in the 9th or 10th episode already.When did it start up?
i think we're in the 9th or 10th episode already.
where did you find this gem?Jack Taylor on Netflix. Irish PI. Good shite.
Ya, I'm done with the brother. Enough. Jimmy is starting to become Skylar. I am looking forward to his scenes ending so we can get back to Mike which at this point is the only interesting story line at play.
Started watching, not bad so far. But that Paige story line persists, ffs. The Asian kid is strange, I don't really get what his motivation is.
American gods is fantastic. I like billions but I enjoy Lewis and giamatti chewing up screen time.Private Sales was a nice sleeper
I'm on s1ep3 of Billions, but I'm bored of Rich White Guy Problems.
Time to try American Gods, I think.
the billions season 2 finale was a bit of a letdown but the season in and of itself was still enjoyable.
Yes! Why the fuck would the North Vietnamese want to infiltrate 1980s America??
I don't recall him ever being called out as such.
no. is it any good?Anyone watching Guerrilla?