What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Not sure what to make of that. 2 cars just show up in the middle of nowhere? Makes no sense. Last and this episode was too clever, as well as the "don't" episode.
 
Last and this episode was too clever, as well as the "don't" episode.
that's really the running problem with this series - its too clever by half. breaking bad had action. this just has continual setup. and its really making me not care about jimmy whatsoever. i hope his brother dies in a fire at this point, just so we can move the fuck on with the story.
 
that's really the running problem with this series - its too clever by half. breaking bad had action. this just has continual setup. and its really making me not care about jimmy whatsoever. i hope his brother dies in a fire at this point, just so we can move the fuck on with the story.

Ya, I'm done with the brother. Enough. Jimmy is starting to become Skylar. I am looking forward to his scenes ending so we can get back to Mike which at this point is the only interesting story line at play.
 
Brockmire was hilarious again tonight. Loved how they shouted out Ira Glass and then showed all the hipsters from Brooklyn after the mention.

In contrast, this new season of Archer is pretty awful. Is anyone enjoying this?
 
Brockmire was hilarious again tonight. Loved how they shouted out Ira Glass and then showed all the hipsters from Brooklyn after the mention.

In contrast, this new season of Archer is pretty awful. Is anyone enjoying this?

Oohhh new archer? How did it miss this? Thanks, I will check it out
 
Damn, Ghost Adventures is at the Silent Movie Theatre on Fairfax in L.A. I saw Nosferatu there on Halloween '01.
 
anyone watching The Handmaid's Tale or the new season of Dr. Who?

Just another reminder that The Last Kingdom rocks.
 
YES! Fuck that sex scene was incredible. At first I didn't know what was going on and kept thinking "is she growing bigger?"

Ha, glad we're in agreement for once. That was some weird ass shit, just poof and he's gone!
How about that leprechaun? Never thought one could be as bad ass as him.
 
Ha, glad we're in agreement for once. That was some weird ass shit, just poof and he's gone!
How about that leprechaun? Never thought one could be as bad ass as him.
We agree quite a bit. I'm just not interested in a lot of show you are.

Yeah the lucky charms guy was great. I still don't know what that was about with the faceless men.
 
Better Call Saul should officially be renamed Endless Setup Saul.

All the stuff in this season so far is like 2 episodes worth.
 
YES! Fuck that sex scene was incredible. At first I didn't know what was going on and kept thinking "is she growing bigger?"

Ha, glad we're in agreement for once. That was some weird ass shit, just poof and he's gone!
How about that leprechaun? Never thought one could be as bad ass as him.

I wouldn't give it A++ just yet but it shows excellent promise.

That sex scene was very disturbing actually. The faceless entities and the bloody end was a bit OTT.

Ian McShane was by far the best thing in it - along with the grieving widow.
 
I wouldn't give it A++ just yet but it shows excellent promise.

That sex scene was very disturbing actually. The faceless entities and the bloody end was a bit OTT.

Ian McShane was by far the best thing in it - along with the grieving widow.

It was all great, but I still like the leprechaun scene the best.
 
giphy.gif


Also, I have no idea what y'all are talking about...
 
Last edited:
another slow episode of the americans. i have no idea why they just don't get on with the whole oleg russia story already. and visiting whats her face in russia? what was the point in that?
 
another slow episode of the americans. i have no idea why they just don't get on with the whole oleg russia story already. and visiting whats her face in russia? what was the point in that?

When did it start up?

Seems like they don't recycle writers enough to trigger new ideas.
 
Ya, I'm done with the brother. Enough. Jimmy is starting to become Skylar. I am looking forward to his scenes ending so we can get back to Mike which at this point is the only interesting story line at play.

I caught up with the last two episodes over the weekend and it's continuing at a laborious pace, it seems to me they are trying to invent the desert noir genre but without the femme fatale.

I'm going to start watching that Ken Burns Prohibition documentary this week.
 
american gods was great again. that whole i love lucy scene was excellent. even the checkers game was amazing.

the billions season 2 finale was a bit of a letdown but the season in and of itself was still enjoyable.
 
Private Sales was a nice sleeper

I'm on s1ep3 of Billions, but I'm bored of Rich White Guy Problems.

Time to try American Gods, I think.
 
Started watching, not bad so far. But that Paige story line persists, ffs. The Asian kid is strange, I don't really get what his motivation is.

Yes! Why the fuck would the North Vietnamese want to infiltrate 1980s America??
 
Private Sales was a nice sleeper

I'm on s1ep3 of Billions, but I'm bored of Rich White Guy Problems.

Time to try American Gods, I think.
American gods is fantastic. I like billions but I enjoy Lewis and giamatti chewing up screen time.
 
I don't recall him ever being called out as such.

Really? I think they've been pretty clear on that. Still doesn't make sense though. It was hard enough to believe the Nicaraguans had full-time agents in the US.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom