What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Fwiffo

Supporter
I am watching Singapore Social on Netflix. My iPad and personal mobile are charging after that virtual escape room so I thought why not look at this on my laptop whilst folding clothes. I feel the 20 minutes I spent watching it reduced my IQ by about 30%.

I don't know with whom the Miss A cups want to compete with...

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Hightown ep 2 delivered. Fast pace, interesting characters, nicely filmed and an ok plot boiling away. Solid 8/10.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
Hightown ep 2 delivered. Fast pace, interesting characters, nicely filmed and an ok plot boiling away. Solid 8/10.
looking forward to it. still enjoying billions as well although this new corey stoll character has been a bit of a bore as a foil. hopefully it picks up in the final few episodes here.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
there's nothing on tv worth watching so im forcing myself through DEVS. its really really god awful. so slow and boring. im up to the last episode and hope everyone dies in a fire at this point.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I finished Singapore Social. I'm convinced I don't ever need to go to Singapore. My IQ is lower. But the clubs, bars, rooftop patios...so appealing after almost 3 months of being away.

Top Bottom