What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
9/10. I’m on the second ep now and thoroughly enjoying. Has a bit of an Aliens vibe to it, without the monster.
i just got reminded by a commercial on during the game and am downloading. looking forward to hearing what you think when you get through ep #3.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Raised by Wolves is the best thing I’ve seen in months.

I’m onto Euphoria now. I wish they made teen dramas like this when I was a teen.

Rambo

Supporter
Dropbear Dropbear you kept up with raised by wolves? i watched the first episode and found it pretty meh but I'm going to stick with it.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Really?? I thought the first three were excellent. The next two slowed down a bit and six and seven brought the pace back. By far the best thing on right now.

Lovecraft Country feels like doing my homework, oth.

Oh, and I saw Euphoria won some awards over the weekend. It was pretty good. Sort of a schoolyard trainspotting. Drugs and love.

Rambo

Supporter
Really?? I thought the first three were excellent. The next two slowed down a bit and six and seven brought the pace back. By far the best thing on right now.
yeah it was kind of boring. remember though i only got through one ep. i'm sticking with it.

Lovecraft Country feels like doing my homework, oth.
god i know. i didn't know horror was supposed to put you to sleep. its so fucking dull.

Oh, and I saw Euphoria won some awards over the weekend. It was pretty good. Sort of a schoolyard trainspotting. Drugs and love.
i gotta be honest i just kind of felt like i was too old for this one.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
i gotta be honest i just kind of felt like i was too old for this one.
Haha, I think I made a similar comment above. I still enjoyed it though. I know I would’ve love it if something like this had come out 35 years ago.

Fwiffo

Supporter
I've been watching the British Home Cook Show. Almost finished the second series. That Georgia Salamat - looking at her hair I knew she must have been half Persian and I was right.

Why is Amazon Prime now putting adverts for their own shows in between episodes? I thought the point of going to a paid streaming service was to get what I paid for.

Top Bottom