What TV Shows Are You Watching?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
New Perry Mason on HBO has some potential. Very atmospheric and the dude from The Americans is awesome.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
New Perry Mason on HBO has some potential. Very atmospheric and the dude from The Americans is awesome.
First ep was kind of boring. Lets hope it has more substance to match its style

ter1413

Witness Protection Program

I started this 8 part Spanish series yesterday. Midway thru the 5th ep.

An act of terrorism takes place in the town of Bilboa(kills 8) and the police/authorities have a name/picture of the assailant.

The assailant says he is innocent. His girlfriend agrees. His family(well, his mother) can't believe he had anything to do with radical Islam. He goes on the run!

The very pregnant policewoman leading the investigation has to deal with the very wealthy family who lost their son, a senior "FBI type" who gets sent to take over the search/operation and stress/her medical condition.

There is more at play here than meets the eye as several try to capture the young man and several try to prove his innocence. He did it...right? Left! I mean......who knows?

I really tried to finish it last night, but fell asleep. I will have my final/complete review tomorrow/Wed after I do.

So far....3/5.

Top Bottom