What's Making You Happy Today?

She married him? Must be for the money. Did he finance the cosmetic surgery? Honestly it sounds like he was gagging for it.

I know it is a few pages ago, but Dropbear Dropbear , great photography work! Do you use an SLR?

Thanks man. I just use an iPhone X and the standard filters and effects that come with it.

I do want to get a nice point and shoot camera for low-light and action photography, when we resume traveling and doing more stuff outdoors.

I think this is real...

1612742929110.png

My absolute favourite tattoo artist, who is based in Amsterdam, just announced that she is hoping to tour the US early next year if travel restrictions have eased then.

name and link please?

Just think of the garden gate she could do for you to make Crompers jelly!

Here is another of my favorite artists:

I’ve got an Octavia . The Taiwanese ad is good. I’ll try to dig it up.

Silly thing:

Our radio comms are over a restricted frequency that the public aren’t allowed on, but occasionally someone drifts onto it. Usually a hospital or ambulance that screwed with the dial - no big deal. But today a couple of tow truck drivers are on our channel chatting away and didn’t listen to the message to get of our freq. This coast guard officer who works for me got on the radio with his best command voice and tells his partner to get a signal and location lock on that illegal transmission and launch a strike team immediately. It was all bs, but it sounded so good I’m sure they were shitting themselves for a few minutes.

Last edited:
People from the Low Countries doing traditional sports on ice like in all those Brueghel paintings:-

Never seen cricket played, on ice or otherwise here, but the lake, ski-rink and canal here next to me are fully frozen over and the outside ski-rink being flood lit, my mob has decamped there for the duration of this evening. Daren't go there myself as still got swelling and bruising from my dental surgery and I will be the gossip of the town. And they will all be there, any frozen ice skating condition and the Dutch are out in force and as soon as sun rise in the morning.

I'm pretty sure cricket and rugby are recognised in Netherlands. My boss' boss has a boyfriend who is a professional cricket player in Italy. Reckon he gets about as much television coverage as second division European hand ball.

I'm pretty sure cricket and rugby are recognised in Netherlands. My boss' boss has a boyfriend who is a professional cricket player in Italy. Reckon he gets about as much television coverage as second division European hand ball.
Rugby definitely is.

Twelfth wedding anniversary today, on a quiet Sunday, staying in and enjoying some quiet time around the fireplace. I have some steaks to cook tonight and a nice Shiraz.

Also drive-through imposition of ashes returns, for the start of Lent this year. Still no single-serve communion wine to-go cups, but I feel like our church is adapting pretty well to surviving in the midst of a pandemic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom