What's Making You Happy Today?

Hitting balls at the range. Seeing the usual bloke greet me as Mr. Whomever. A greeting i used to reserve for my father.
 
Did a reverse sear of a little over 1kg of ribeye. Apparently everyone liked it.

Came out mostly medium to medium rare.
 
Not sure how many more days I can sit on the beach. But today is good. Just missing another 8c.
 
Did you forget to upload the sneaky creeper bikini pic with this post? 🫤
20260829-134404-c4738b5d-2.jpg
 
Hitting golf balls on a sunny Sunday summer morning to I left my heart in San Francisco. Think it's Tony Bennett vocals.
 
There are still pears from my province in the market. Yay!
 
Reading various relationship subreddits and seeing people earnestly giving advice with usernames like ‘cumdump69’
 
I stopped reading reddit as much when they ask you to download the app when you use a mobile browser. I'm saving lots of time now.
 
Saw a very nice looking woman in a white and black skirt, sleeveless top and a big coat for when the clouds come out to block what's left of the sun in front of a cafe today. Unfortunately the bloke I was with was scared of a bee or a wasp so my time was cut short.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom