Zen and the Art of Forum Maintenance v2

Media as in what: insert image/not a Giphy?
See the little three dots in the editor toolbar? Click that to find the insert media button. That will upload any giphy links. Alternatively, you can use the Giphy button. My next task is working on the editor toolbar to get rid of the superfluous buttons and stream line things a bit.

I'll have to check. I generally dislike notification e-mails and so usually turn them off, wherever possible, or direct them to a secondary account that I virtually never look at.

Could it be that DW has preemptively implemented article 13? Some (hillarious) memes keep disappearing, which is certainly a mistake?

Could it be that DW has preemptively implemented article 13? Some (hillarious) memes keep disappearing, which is certainly a mistake?
I keep deleting these animal fucking memes you are posting. Somehow you are surprised about this?

Yes because it doesn't make any sense. So what's the rule here? PG? PG-13? PG but Grand Potentate Grand Potentate must like it?

I get what you were saying in the bull screwing a calf photo with my previous avatar and Brexit: the humiliation of it and the current seeming failure of the UK to exit the EU. I was going to respond but it was late at night and by the time I awoke it was gone.

You were spot on: the EU from Greece, Italy, Ireland now the UK is all about humiliation to its members. The Soviet Union was the same. Of course, in the case of the UK, the humiliation is all self-inflicted.

Yes because it doesn't make any sense. So what's the rule here? PG? PG-13? PG but Grand Potentate Grand Potentate must like it?
No human, animal, reptile, or any other beast fucking photos in the public forum. And certainly not without a god damn spoiler! You didnt even add a spoiler dumbass. Conchita has a LOT to teach you.

There was no "fucking" going on whatsoever, it was merely suggested something akin might soon take place. The image could have hardly been less graphic.

Question: How will the impending implementation of the EU's Article 13 impact the forum, or those of us living under the EU regime as regards full access to Dressedwell.net?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom