LelandJ
Chicken Testicle Enthusiast
- Messages
- 6,002
Algernon will be the 3rd member to be banned?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Algernon will be the 3rd member to be banned?
I know it's bad. A picture of that nature has no place in this forum.
I mean, a plain white Crew neck T? This is supposed to be about classic menswear, not SWD.
Seems a bit harsh. I understand that it would have been better if I had been wearing a V neck for that picture, but I don't think that's a banning offence. I could understand it if I'd teamed the shirt with a pocket handkerchief maybe, although I still think a plain white linen one would have looked tasteful.
I mean, a plain white Crew neck T? This is supposed to be about classic menswear, not SWD.
That made me laugh.No, if it was SW&D, it would have been a black t-shirt, not a white one.
I suggest he use his real life photo:
![]()
I suggest he use his real life photo:
![]()
Hello friends
Been on Naples all day long
Very hot
Nobody wearing suits
didnt you run into WeakMonday and his birkin wife in a pirozzi always of via chiaia 197 three piece? the german catamites in a summer donegal suit taking pictures of eachother? the sweaty koreans in their florentine styled afgordable azn bespokes? dejan the tattood serb criminal isaia two sizes too small poster boy? mararoraro in another pirozzi creature totallook being photographed by his half decent rasheen tail women?
marcodinarco and his friends around the court where they all wear CM all day and night?
Sartodinapoli in a pinstriped orphaned suit jacket with black jeans condom fit shirt and BARBERIS CANONICO hopsack tie?
there must have been guys in suits. surely your tailor was curting and sewing in a nice three piece suit in his steamy workshop like you see in all these tumblr and insta pictures?
Olololololo post of the week
My taylorze was working on a Sherlock Holmes tweed overcoat
Molto inglese
I saw only the lost-looking salesman of argenio and Luca rubinacci looked at us from a poster on via filangieri while drinking a crodino
did luca wear any shirt with any tie?
sherlock coat sounds the sechs. dud you place any new orders?
Really like this thick stripe Isaia suit:
![]()
You seem obsessed with penises. I suggest you contact Sartodinapoli to be psycho analiced and electroshocked. While you're being treated maybe try to think of a funny joke, it's been a while.
This is not at all what happened. My sources on the ground in Napoli tell meLKP spent all day with Giancarlo Maresca and the rest of the gang from La Prefettura di Napoli del Cavalleresco Ordine dei Guardiani delle Nove Porte. What actutually occured during their meetings remains a mystery, but by the end of the day
LKP was made a Grand Master presiding over East Germany, Russia and the entire former Soviet block nations. An iron curtain has once again descended on Eastern Europe.
View attachment 7423
View attachment 7422
View attachment 7425
View attachment 7424
He showcased his ankle tattoo too
Nothing new yet
Only picked up three suits, two jackets, two pants
I should have ordered three more two breasts for the winter season
get more two breast i will get you nice winterweight at ermini at fc price
This is not at all what happened. My sources on the ground in Napoli tell meLKP spent all day with Giancarlo Maresca and the rest of the gang from La Prefettura di Napoli del Cavalleresco Ordine dei Guardiani delle Nove Porte. What actutually occured during their meetings remains a mystery, but by the end of the day
LKP was made a Grand Master presiding over East Germany, Russia and the entire former Soviet block nations. An iron curtain has once again descended on Eastern Europe.
View attachment 7423
View attachment 7422
View attachment 7425
View attachment 7424
Ermini good man
Lots of inglese tissues
Always cut by hand by hand-manipulated scissors
Better drink a liter of chianti before visiting him
Up for surprises
i will drink a liter of chianti in the burning sun and pick my fabrics
I like a flannel chalk stripe but with wider spacing.
Did you zoom the image? Proper term should be chalk bar which makes the spacing appealing to me.
I'd maybe change the tie design, but the suit look flattering.
![]()
He has to be able to walkWould look better if the pant taper weren't aggressive until below the knee.
He has to be able to walk
Even The Thin Man has to have a little room for the family jewels to shift around.He can without a mini-hourglass pant silhouette.
I'd maybe change the tie design, but the suit look flattering.
![]()
Even The Thin Man has to have a little room for the family jewels to shift around.
HeyStanleyVanBuren , this is the outfit than generally receives favourable views in CM, right? Yet, from your point of view you like it less than your vintage outfit with the full cut trousers?
No, I don't think I've ever put it that way. Why should it have to be one or the other?