Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Algernon will be the 3rd member to be banned?

Seems a bit harsh. I understand that it would have been better if I had been wearing a V neck for that picture, but I don't think that's a banning offence. I could understand it if I'd teamed the shirt with a pocket handkerchief maybe, although I still think a plain white linen one would have looked tasteful.
 
Seems a bit harsh. I understand that it would have been better if I had been wearing a V neck for that picture, but I don't think that's a banning offence. I could understand it if I'd teamed the shirt with a pocket handkerchief maybe, although I still think a plain white linen one would have looked tasteful.

You sick, sick bastard
 
I suggest he use his real life photo:

1353001196150.jpg
 
I suggest he use his real life photo:

1353001196150.jpg

Now, now, that's not fair, you know full well that I was very surprised when you took that photo, so it's not a good likeness. It was just after you flashed and propositioned me, and I was thinking "Damn, that thing's small. Am I even going to be able to find it when I do the customary reach around?"
 
You seem obsessed with penises. I suggest you contact Sartodinapoli to be psycho analiced and electroshocked. While you're being treated maybe try to think of a funny joke, it's been a while.
 
Is that photo from Yoox?

They have a very unfortunate habit of getting their models to button up all of the buttons on suit jackets, when usually only the middle button should be done up.

The pattern's known as a chalkstripe, by the way, because it looks as though someone's taken a piece of chalk and drawn lines on the fabric. Looks absolutely fantastic in flannel, slightly less so in worsted cloth.
 
Yeah yoox but listed over $2k smh. Click on the photo and you can see it's flannel and thicker than regular chalkstripe.
 
Hello friends
Been on Naples all day long
Very hot
Nobody wearing suits

didnt you run into WeakMonday and his birkin wife in a pirozzi always of via chiaia 197 three piece? the german catamites in a summer donegal suit taking pictures of eachother? the sweaty koreans in their florentine styled afgordable azn bespokes? dejan the tattood serb criminal isaia two sizes too small poster boy? mararoraro in another pirozzi creature totallook being photographed by his half decent rasheen tail women?

marcodinarco and his friends around the court where they all wear CM all day and night?

Sartodinapoli in a pinstriped orphaned suit jacket with black jeans condom fit shirt and BARBERIS CANONICO hopsack tie?

there must have been guys in suits. surely your tailor was curting and sewing in a nice three piece suit in his steamy workshop like you see in all these tumblr and insta pictures?
 
didnt you run into WeakMonday and his birkin wife in a pirozzi always of via chiaia 197 three piece? the german catamites in a summer donegal suit taking pictures of eachother? the sweaty koreans in their florentine styled afgordable azn bespokes? dejan the tattood serb criminal isaia two sizes too small poster boy? mararoraro in another pirozzi creature totallook being photographed by his half decent rasheen tail women?

marcodinarco and his friends around the court where they all wear CM all day and night?

Sartodinapoli in a pinstriped orphaned suit jacket with black jeans condom fit shirt and BARBERIS CANONICO hopsack tie?

there must have been guys in suits. surely your tailor was curting and sewing in a nice three piece suit in his steamy workshop like you see in all these tumblr and insta pictures?

Olololololo post of the week
My taylorze was working on a Sherlock Holmes tweed overcoat
Molto inglese
I saw only the lost-looking salesman of argenio and Luca rubinacci looked at us from a poster on via filangieri while drinking a crodino
 
Olololololo post of the week
My taylorze was working on a Sherlock Holmes tweed overcoat
Molto inglese
I saw only the lost-looking salesman of argenio and Luca rubinacci looked at us from a poster on via filangieri while drinking a crodino

did luca wear any shirt with any tie?

sherlock coat sounds the sechs. dud you place any new orders?
 
did luca wear any shirt with any tie?

sherlock coat sounds the sechs. dud you place any new orders?

He showcased his ankle tattoo too

Nothing new yet
Only picked up three suits, two jackets, two pants

I should have ordered three more two breasts for the winter season
 
This is not at all what happened. My sources on the ground in Napoli tell me LKP LKP spent all day with Giancarlo Maresca and the rest of the gang from La Prefettura di Napoli del Cavalleresco Ordine dei Guardiani delle Nove Porte. What actutually occured during their meetings remains a mystery, but by the end of the day LKP LKP was made a Grand Master presiding over East Germany, Russia and the entire former Soviet block nations. An iron curtain has once again descended on Eastern Europe.

nodi_clip_image002.webp

stilemaschile_clip_image007.webp

apa_marche_2014_clip_image006.webp


Iron_Curtain_map.svg.webp
 
You seem obsessed with penises. I suggest you contact Sartodinapoli to be psycho analiced and electroshocked. While you're being treated maybe try to think of a funny joke, it's been a while.

If I recall correctly, and of course I do, it was you who introduced the subject. In fact you liked it so much you did it twice. I was merely responding on a topic in which you had shown considerable interest -one should endeavour to be polite, after all.

With regard to humour, I am naturally greatly distressed that I have not gained your approval - you will be unsurprised to learn that this is of the highest importance to me, and is in fact my chief motivation for signing in.

Truly, life is full of sorrow.
 
This is not at all what happened. My sources on the ground in Napoli tell me LKP LKP spent all day with Giancarlo Maresca and the rest of the gang from La Prefettura di Napoli del Cavalleresco Ordine dei Guardiani delle Nove Porte. What actutually occured during their meetings remains a mystery, but by the end of the day LKP LKP was made a Grand Master presiding over East Germany, Russia and the entire former Soviet block nations. An iron curtain has once again descended on Eastern Europe.

View attachment 7423
View attachment 7422
View attachment 7425

View attachment 7424

whats the green bit? who is their grandmaster? dejan kermit?
 
He showcased his ankle tattoo too

Nothing new yet
Only picked up three suits, two jackets, two pants

I should have ordered three more two breasts for the winter season

get more two breast i will get you nice winterweight at ermini at fc price
 
This is not at all what happened. My sources on the ground in Napoli tell me LKP LKP spent all day with Giancarlo Maresca and the rest of the gang from La Prefettura di Napoli del Cavalleresco Ordine dei Guardiani delle Nove Porte. What actutually occured during their meetings remains a mystery, but by the end of the day LKP LKP was made a Grand Master presiding over East Germany, Russia and the entire former Soviet block nations. An iron curtain has once again descended on Eastern Europe.

View attachment 7423
View attachment 7422
View attachment 7425

View attachment 7424

I will reveal all details during our next mason meeting in Kaliningrad
 
Ermini good man
Lots of inglese tissues
Always cut by hand by hand-manipulated scissors
Better drink a liter of chianti before visiting him
Up for surprises

i will drink a liter of chianti in the burning sun and pick my fabrics
 
I agree about pin and chalkstripe spacing but I think chalkbar would look off that way. Who's Yoox fooling pricing Isaia near retail? So bullshit.
 
Espresso suede would look much better, maybe it's the lighting. But slim, not skinny not oversized look much much better.
 
No, I don't think I've ever put it that way. Why should it have to be one or the other?

Then I must have misinterpreted things. Have it whichever way you want. That is not the point. My point was there has been a great deal of discussion on your 70's vintage suit that - at least to the CM side of things - found little love as opposed to the one above. Yet you still seem more intent on having the unappreciated one validated. Or if not validated, your rationale respected even if the outfit is isn't.

I think part of the CM problem is that it is similar to Tibor whose suits are classic but when you add his hat it becomes kind of costume-like.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom