All The Reasons Why Florida Is #1

82F41345-805C-4F36-B244-E56F65636F2C.jpeg

I just read about this place in Florida - it actually seems pretty damned nice:

Venetian pool, Florida.jpg

I just read about this place in Florida - it actually seems pretty damned nice:

View attachment 36235
It looks OK and according to wiki it is in a nice upmarket area. So the People of Walmart are not going to turn up and ruin your day.

Outdoor lidos are being revived in the UK as more modern indoor pools close on grounds of cost. However, it is never warm enough in the UK for outside swimming unless the pool is heated.

It looks OK and according to wiki it is in a nice upmarket area. So the People of Walmart are not going to turn up and ruin your day.

Outdoor lidos are being revived in the UK as more modern indoor pools close on grounds of cost. However, it is never warm enough in the UK for outside swimming unless the pool is heated.

There was an outdoor swimming pool in my home town which was closed in 1977. I remember going there which I assume was the long hot summer of '76 and all I remember it was it too cold to go any further than your ankles. Nice fountains though.

If it is her land then the local authority should leave her alone and not harass her.

Beach huts are quite the thing in England. People like to go there and make tea and have snacks and watch the world go by. They don’t live in them though.

ah that's across town from me. gotta admire the spirit in her. most people give up when faced with these city government cocksuckers.

If it is her land then the local authority should leave her alone and not harass her.
you sir are unfamiliar with the american way of governance.

Look on the bright side. You can get the Yellow Fever vaccine. Haven't you been immunized against it with all your world travels? None for Zika though.

12-storey-high apartment block partially collapses in Florida:

A 12-storey apartment block in the US state of Florida has partially collapsed, sparking a major emergency response. Online videos showed a large portion of the building in the town of Surfside, just north of Miami Beach, reduced to rubble, with the apartments' interiors exposed.

A 12-storey apartment block in the US state of Florida has partially collapsed, sparking a major emergency response. Online videos showed a large portion of the building in the town of Surfside, just north of Miami Beach, reduced to rubble, with the apartments' interiors exposed.
All over the news here. Even hit top story on the bbc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom