Ask A Quick Question

Lumpen

You are right, it is fully bad. DB pinstripe jacket, jeans, western belt. A clusterfuck of mixed sartorial media. Only thing that could be worse it it a was black giacca with black denim like Sarto loved. Bags under the armpits and burning the fussing smells like riot tire on Napoli.
durito.png
durito.png

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
I have a pair of new sanforized jeans that I’d like to stretch the hem opening area by a quarter to half inch, if possible. But how?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
I was just thinking there must be a way to wet them and stretch them a bit. Just can’t think of what I could use to do the stretching.

Journeyman

Supporter
^ Get a couple of small, rectangular pieces of wood that are cut to fit the width that you want and place them inside the bottoms of the legs to stretch them out - perhaps place them from seam-to-seam so that it doesn't mark the fabric?

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I was just thinking there must be a way to wet them and stretch them a bit. Just can’t think of what I could use to do the stretching.
A couple of wood clamps reversed. Or slip the legs over a couple of pipes and use wood clamp on inside of each leg. If you could see me waving my hands around you’d understand.

Top Bottom