Ask A Quick Question

Great White Snark

I have a black Levi’s denim shirt I wear on the Harley when it’s too hot to wear the double ri ... errrr ... biker jacket!

(Black Perfecto).

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I have a black Levi’s denim shirt I wear on the Harley when it’s too hot to wear the double ri ... errrr ... biker jacket!

(Black Perfecto).
As much as it pains me to agree with the leather jacket nomenclature police. —— I forgot black denim is a good even great look.

Kingstonian

Unless you’re a waiter or a goth or a member of U2 give the black shirt a swerve. Can’t remember the last time I saw one that looked good.
If you are a priest it is the ‘go to’ shirt, in American parlance. Don’t bother with other colours such as blue. They just say ‘trendy priest’.

Kingstonian

Who could say no?
Indeed. It must be colder in East Dulwich than the rest of London with all the jumpers he has been wearing during lockdown.

Maybe he feels the cold like Shooman? Look forward to posts about 6 ply knitwear on top of 3 ply?

The motif looks like one of those ‘Russian’ meerkats from the TV adverts.

Mattrick

Yes, I cannot imagine needing to wear the medium and heavy knits indoors.
From looking at his mirror selfies, I wonder if his wife wishes he'd put more money into the house and less into his wardrobe.

ASSHAT

Yes, I cannot imagine needing to wear the medium and heavy knits indoors.
From looking at his mirror selfies, I wonder if his wife wishes he'd put more money into the house and less into his wardrobe.
From looking at his wife, he should have put more money into her and less into his wardrobe.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
$45 for Made in USA Japanese selvedge jeans - worth a gamble?

Last edited:

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
$45 for Made in USA Japanese selvedge jeans - worry a gamble?

at that price for sure. if you like black denim. I think the shrink is out of them. they have good quality shit in general.

Journeyman

Supporter
^Holy mackerel - I didn't realise that Deus ex Machina had become so huge.

The last I heard about them, they were making custom motorcycles and selling hipster coffee out of a small store in Sydney, and selling t-shirts as well.

Of course, it probably helped that Deus was started by the same person that started Mambo, one of the iconic Australian surf brands.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
at that price for sure. if you like black denim. I think the shrink is out of them. they have good quality shit in general.
If they had a size chart or customer service could tell me whether they are vanity sized, I’d be more willing to give it a punt.

I have enough indigo and I don’t think these would fit over my boots, but there’s also these:

Last edited:

ASSHAT

If they had a size chart or customer service could tell me whether they are vanity sized, I’d be more willing to give it a punt.

I have enough indigo and I don’t think these would fit over my boots, but there’s also these:

olololo a menswear forum discussion on whether or not to pull the trigger of $45 jeans.

Top Bottom