Ask A Quick Question

I have a black Levi’s denim shirt I wear on the Harley when it’s too hot to wear the double ri ... errrr ... biker jacket!

(Black Perfecto).

I have a black Levi’s denim shirt I wear on the Harley when it’s too hot to wear the double ri ... errrr ... biker jacket!

(Black Perfecto).
As much as it pains me to agree with the leather jacket nomenclature police. —— I forgot black denim is a good even great look.

Unless you’re a waiter or a goth or a member of U2 give the black shirt a swerve. Can’t remember the last time I saw one that looked good.
If you are a priest it is the ‘go to’ shirt, in American parlance. Don’t bother with other colours such as blue. They just say ‘trendy priest’.

polo-ralph-lauren-pullover-mit-polo-bear-stickerei-marineblau_4050697,ed5a7e,600x800f.webp

Who could say no?
Indeed. It must be colder in East Dulwich than the rest of London with all the jumpers he has been wearing during lockdown.

Maybe he feels the cold like Shooman? Look forward to posts about 6 ply knitwear on top of 3 ply?

The motif looks like one of those ‘Russian’ meerkats from the TV adverts.

Yes, I cannot imagine needing to wear the medium and heavy knits indoors.
From looking at his mirror selfies, I wonder if his wife wishes he'd put more money into the house and less into his wardrobe.

Yes, I cannot imagine needing to wear the medium and heavy knits indoors.
From looking at his mirror selfies, I wonder if his wife wishes he'd put more money into the house and less into his wardrobe.

From looking at his wife, he should have put more money into her and less into his wardrobe.

$45 for Made in USA Japanese selvedge jeans - worth a gamble?

Last edited:
$45 for Made in USA Japanese selvedge jeans - worry a gamble?

at that price for sure. if you like black denim. I think the shrink is out of them. they have good quality shit in general.

^Holy mackerel - I didn't realise that Deus ex Machina had become so huge.

The last I heard about them, they were making custom motorcycles and selling hipster coffee out of a small store in Sydney, and selling t-shirts as well.

Of course, it probably helped that Deus was started by the same person that started Mambo, one of the iconic Australian surf brands.

at that price for sure. if you like black denim. I think the shrink is out of them. they have good quality shit in general.

If they had a size chart or customer service could tell me whether they are vanity sized, I’d be more willing to give it a punt.

I have enough indigo and I don’t think these would fit over my boots, but there’s also these:

Last edited:
If they had a size chart or customer service could tell me whether they are vanity sized, I’d be more willing to give it a punt.

I have enough indigo and I don’t think these would fit over my boots, but there’s also these:

olololo a menswear forum discussion on whether or not to pull the trigger of $45 jeans.

what daily denim model or brand are in fashion nowadays?

last one I bought was 8 years ago... I am lumpen

I need new denim for my pinstripes:troll:

what daily denim model or brand are in fashion nowadays?

last one I bought was 8 years ago... I am lumpen

I need new denim for my pinstripes:troll:

The last decent pair I bought were Armani and that's going back to the 2000's. I don't think Armani jeans are in. My missus was delighted that some 1980s style of jeans are fashionable, she referred to them as ''Mum's'', what Bananarama were wearing.

I'm not a big fan of blue jeans, but they beat the sprayed on almost leggings that a lot of men are wearing these days.

Last edited:
The CW crowd are all wearing Pure Blue Japan and Orslow. Nothing wrong with them, either.

The plumber’s crack lowrider trend is dead, thank God. I hated stacked cuffs and skinny jeans with a passion, but the worst you see now is an overly aggressive taper.

It doesn't look half bad there.

You are right, it is fully bad. DB pinstripe jacket, jeans, western belt. A clusterfuck of mixed sartorial media. Only thing that could be worse it it a was black giacca with black denim like Sarto loved. Bags under the armpits and burning the fussing smells like riot tire on Napoli.

If starchiness improves high contrast fades on denim, why aren’t the Sick Fadez Bro crowd all spraying their crotches with Best Press? Might even mask the stink of unwashed jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom