Ask A Quick Question

OK

You don't need to be tall for a 3/2 to work. It might even work best on shorter frame.

Like people who can't handle silence, Leit refuses simplicity for noise.
How's that shirt or any of the shirts I have recently ordered "loud."
OK

You don't need to be tall for a 3/2 to work. It might even work best on shorter frame.
I alway thought 3-2 you needed to be tall, if not you would look like a midget. Thruth Thruth is my height or there about, do you do 3 buttons?

What does having an extra button that you can't even see because it's rolled over have to do with height? Where did you read that nonsense?

What does having an extra button that you can't even see because it's rolled over have to do with height? Where did you read that nonsense?
Look at the one i posted, you gonna see there is a lot less space than a regular 2.

Look at the one i posted, you gonna see there is a lot less space than a regular 2.

That's a suit jacket. You should know the distinction by now. Anyways, that's a 3r2.5. In a 3r2 the third button is invisible.

As a fashion piece I think it's stupid. But if you need a simple sweater then there's nothing wrong with it.
About this time of the year, when it's in the high 50's and raining, I turn to a Henley or a Rugby shirt. I would not wear sweats outside of the house unless I was going directly to the gym and directly home again.

That's a suit jacket. You should know the distinction by now. Anyways, that's a 3r2.5. In a 3r2 the third button is invisible.
No i dont, and im being completely honest. Usually pants and a button down is all i wear. I never have to wear suits and for that matter a tie. Also, im not gonna spend money on aomething that would barely get use. I enjoy looking at everybodys suits and so forth here, but my line of work doesn't need that. Hence im ignorant about it.

No i dont, and im being completely honest. Usually pants and a button down is all i wear. I never have to wear suits and for that matter a tie. Also, im not gonna spend money on aomething that would barely get use. I enjoy looking at everybodys suits and so forth here, but my line of work doesn't need that. Hence im ignorant about it.
ever thought about getting some white tie outfits?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

You need at least one dark suit for wedding funeral & immigration hearings

i bought a used double breast blazer, the armhole opening is too low currently, is that fixable?

Fuck........ I am glad I didn't pay too much. Can sleeves be rotated though or that is costly job.

You need at least one dark suit for wedding funeral & immigration hearings

I'm pretty much stuck with dark navy windowpane fresco or navy peak lapel flannel. I don't know which would be more inappropriate for a funeral.

ConchitaWurst thoughts? Grand Potentate Grand Potentate fxh fxh

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Is that the same shirt and jacket in both pics? I told you about that lighting. It's hard to tell with it like that.

I slightly prefer the top one, but the bottom one has a slightly more 'business' feel to it.

Both look absolutely fine, I'm sure you'll be perfectly well-dressed in either one.

I slightly prefer the top one, but the bottom one has a slightly more 'business' feel to it.

Both look absolutely fine, I'm sure you'll be perfectly well-dressed in either one.
Same here, I guess the duchy ConchitaWurst was right about the tie. I won't try the canali, because I know he hates it. lol

What is the name of that shirt company that you have be signed up for to get OCBDs. They are always really quick to sell out? I know people have talked about it here before.

What is the name of that shirt company that you have be signed up for to get OCBDs. They are always really quick to sell out? I know people have talked about it here before.
Lean Garnments

I've got one of their shirts. Still need to review it and wear it. On first inspection it looked fin e- its been living in a cupboard for a few weeks.

Folks were ravenous when I got in and I was in the 2nd batch of people let in. I walked out with a pair of grey trousers and 2 42T jackets, I mean to take photos of the horse blanket jackets I got.

There wasn't much in the way of understated patterns, although I did buy a black watch plaid jacket that is fairly dark and somewhat understated.

I was surprised how little there was and there was very little restocking, but overall it was a decent sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom