Cop Tyranny Thread

"The officer who shot Mr Wright was named on Monday as Kim Potter, who has worked for Brooklyn Center Police for 26 years.

Mr Wright was pulled over on Sunday for a traffic violation, but there was a struggle when he tried to get back into his car.

After mistakenly drawing her gun, the officer said: 'Holy shit, I just shot him.'"

Like your plumber installing the wrong part...or your surgeon making an incision on the wrong side...

Police officer and father of three shot by criminal who emerged with a rifle from a car stop.

Mugshot of culprit. He is not the sort of criminal you would have any sympathy with

Fair play to American police, when they caught up with the perpetrator they shot him to kingdom come. No trial or further jail sentences to worry about.

It is a show trial. So the verdict will please you.

There will still be riots afterwards though.
Beyond reasonable doubt....with a lethal dose of narcotics inside him, I would have thought that alone would get the cop off. But who's going to not convict him? Your life would be over and the cities would burn, along with your house and loved ones. No thanks.

The future of American cities is the Chicago model. The police just let them get on it with. If you were a cop would you bother your arse in policing knowing the risks? I wouldn't, unless it was child abductions and such like. When it came to running lights, grocery robberies, I wouldn't give a flying fuck. Oh yeah, we're on our way...slow down rookie, don't break the speed limit on company time.

Beyond reasonable doubt....with a lethal dose of narcotics inside him, I would have thought that alone would get the cop off. But who's going to not convict him? Your life would be over and the cities would burn, along with your house and loved ones. No thanks.
I’m sorry, what? George Floyd had a lethal dose of narcotics in him?

I remember they said he has coronavirus last year.
He had a number of health issues and his wife said they were both degenerate opium eaters. But still, a great hero to pick for any community.

I see that 13 year old who got shot dead had a gun and dropped it just before he got shot. There's a documentary I watched with something similar, it looks like the perp has surrendered and gets whacked by the police, but when you slow the film down he was going for his gun. Split second decision.

Then you have that awful white guy telling that black guy to get out of the gated community, framed in a way to make him look racist. Whilst in fact he had come to the aid of the young lady who had allegedly just been sexually assaulted.

Can you imagine a cop show about defunded police? Or whole cities handed over to community leaders to act as judge, jury and executioner? Sounds dreadful to me. But I guess strangely intoxicating for many.

Yes everything is now right with the world
61251E0A-1D03-4D77-8E91-99DDADCCDF78.jpeg

From what I've read they've published the bio's of the jury before the verdict. If that's the case, surely there are grounds for a mistrial?

From what I've read they've published the bio's of the jury before the verdict. If that's the case, surely there are grounds for a mistrial?
It is a classically conducted show trial.

The desired verdict has been reached. Various politicians including El Presidente have expressed approval. No great reaction from ordinary citizens to the miscarriage of justice.

Police will now have ignore or turn a blind eye to black criminality. Police recruitment will fall.

Honest citizens lucky enough to live in gun states will have to stock up on weaponry and ammunition.

Why? It’s no different to any other murder trial?

the defence will appeal the conviction and argue that it should have been moved out of Minneapolis because of the amount of media attention the trial was getting and the potential to bias the jurors, but that won’t go anywhere since it was of national prominence

The bio's of the jurors were published without names, but basically doxxed.

The jury was not sequestered and with intimidation from the local rioting and the likes of Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton, has due process and a fair trial been served? The jury may well have been intimidated knowing that a not guilty verdict in any charge would result in them and their family's lives and livelihoods of high risk of being cancelled to the backdrop of American cities in flames. You'd have to be very brave and secure in career and financially to risk a not guilty verdict and not being aligned with the rest of the jurors.

As the judge himself stated, Maxine Waters has given the defense a basis to overturn conviction on appeal.

It is a classically conducted show trial.

The desired verdict has been reached. Various politicians including El Presidente have expressed approval. No great reaction from ordinary citizens to the miscarriage of justice.

Police will now have ignore or turn a blind eye to black criminality. Police recruitment will fall.

Honest citizens lucky enough to live in gun states will have to stock up on weaponry and ammunition.
It was certainly politicized and George Floyd is an odd choice to pick for a Saint considering he held a loaded gun to a pregnant woman's womb when he was robbing her.

The police will retreat from the cities and let communities get on with it. Which happens already in Chicago. And is the plan.

"'Ready for the pop? Hear the pop?' one of the officers says at one point, referring to Ms Garner's shoulder.

As they continue to watch the footage, the same officer says: 'I love it.'"

Abuse by the police is colourblind.

So the FBI had a back up plan for Chauvin.

In the unlikely event that the carefully-selected jury in the show trial found him not guilty they would immediately rearrest him in court.

Then they would fit him up again:-

That way the inevitable riots afterwards could be reduced somewhat.

I'm not sure there was ever any way that it wouldn't be a guilty verdict. I am only surprised the court of public opinion didn't sentence him to being knelt on the neck by his surviving window for x minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom