Cop Tyranny Thread

Er no, but I do a know few magick tricks. For real.

Back on topic: the police are getting a grilling on rtl4 here over the different treatment to the two different protests on Sunday. The BLM/Antifa crew left alone, those protesting the lock-down getting charged and beaten-up, there's also clear video of agent provocateurs being sent out from police vans to infiltrate the crowd and stir up trouble. This is one of the police spokesman justifying it all:

View attachment 34030

They've wheeled out this necklace wearing clown to justify it all. LOL!
he looks like a winner

he looks like a winner

That necklace was inappropriate and won't go down well in the Dutch hinterlands. It was a two fingers to them. The agent provocateurs are also a game changer. Respect lost, is not easily regained. Den Haag police half necklace wearing ponce - not a good image.

He looked like the ageing unmarried clerk being wheeled out before taking early retirement, along with the other ageing white police inspector specializing in marketing spin in a crisis - drones. They had a younger BAME officer to even out the blame/score.

That's a watershed moment here - getting the police out to justify themselves,. The Dutch don't do that kind of questioning on the MSM. There's also negative editorials coming out about the EU. Never seen that either.

Nobody is denying that you have a problem, it is your proposed solution that is, to use a term beloved of the 'woke' problematic.
I understand that. My point is and has always been that we're ALL on the same page, and we've tried every reform already, so its time to do something completely different.

I understand that. My point is and has always been that we're ALL on the same page, and we've tried every reform already, so its time to do something completely different.

Just do it then: defund the police completely.

See where that gets you. As I've pointed out before, the alternatives are already waiting in the wings. Don't be mistaken, they're primed and ready. And they will hoover up all the disgruntled and disenchanted cops immediately after their careers are terminated with extreme venom. They'll be back working the very next day.

Another alternative: racial policing. For black on black crimes being reported, same for white, hispanics, etc, only mobilize police from those ethnic groups. You might have to wait a little bit longer, but surely that's better than the current heinous situation?

But then you have the problem of white on black, or black on white crime, etc who will police that? The UN. Or do you and maybe Europe soon after have completely separate communities, apartheid communities, no one moves in or out of them without special conditions. Separate, but equal of course.

Or is this all just theater?

Better decide soon, because this is going set race relations back beyond belief.

canadians showing that american spirit

I agree, let the mental health aide or social worker do the wellness check.

"I had self-harmed a little bit and drank two glasses of wine and ingested some medication. I wasn't really in the best state due to the alcohol and [the medication]," she said.

So she was shitfaced and combative.

Meanwhile our Kent police are now flying the flag for gypsies.

That means they will soon be running away from them too.

Cop tyranny?

More like AnarchoTyranny, as described by various American paleoconservatives.

I remember when this news story first broke it supplanted the coronavirus here. I had a few messages from my foreign friends about the shooting. Even fxh remarked on it. I reckon people thought it was as monumental as the New Zealand one.

I live in a place where someone pretty much gets shot every day. But this incident happening in some remote rural province wasn't really on my radar because if it doesn't happen in the largest city of the country, it's almost as if it never happened. For one thing we don't rely on the RCMP to be our provincial police. We have our own provincial (state) police force. The RCMP for all I know does what the US Marshal/Secret Service does for the federal government and the capital area. I'm not sure what the reputation of the RCMP is as a police force.

In your other articles about the city police force - the collusion has been well known for awhile. If you don't have bad guys you don't need to hire a bunch of good guys.
i was listening to a podcast on it tonight and the story is so fucking wild. Thruth Thruth did you know the guy was a denturist? apparently of some renown as well.
even more than the gang and criminal behavior involved, the thing i can't get is why the cops didn't send out an alert? apparently some poor woman went for a jog and got shot to death. their excuse was that they were afraid if people got alerts on their phones the shooter would hear them and be able to find them while they were hiding? but they did put out an alert on twitter?

none of it makes any fucking sense.

More like AnarchoTyranny, as described by various American paleoconservatives.

There's definitely an element of that in the increasing cringe worthy Brit police. I read that Priti Patel has summoned the Dick for an explanation and hopefully she'll sack her. But the rot is deep and will need massive organisational and cultural change:

i was listening to a podcast on it tonight and the story is so fucking wild. Thruth Thruth did you know the guy was a denturist? apparently of some renown as well.
even more than the gang and criminal behavior involved, the thing i can't get is why the cops didn't send out an alert? apparently some poor woman went for a jog and got shot to death. their excuse was that they were afraid if people got alerts on their phones the shooter would hear them and be able to find them while they were hiding? but they did put out an alert on twitter?

none of it makes any fucking sense.

They were supposed to use the amber alert that would have been broadcasted to all television, radio and mobile phones. I believe it was a missed procedure.

They were supposed to use the amber alert that would have been broadcasted to all television, radio and mobile phones. I believe it was a missed procedure.
for a mass shooter? kind of a bad time to screw up the procedures don't you think?

for a mass shooter? kind of a bad time to screw up the procedures don't you think?

They RCMP did not even inform other local police departments about this or ask for help. There is something not right here.

Here you go, a cop who doesn't quite realize she's been cancelled and doubly so with Andy Ngo supporting her:

She needs to get with it: as Chief of Police her status as victim of institutional racism is erased. Her law falls silent and is not wanted in the CHAZ-CHOP zone. For it is the summer of love and there's certain type of tough love going on. How dare she attempt to rain on the parade of the cultural utopia of the CHAZ-CHOP zone!

Completely outrageous. Destroy somebody’s home to catch a shoplifter. Then try to evade liability on a dubious legal technicality.
the supreme court declined to hear the case.

the city paid the guy $5000

this is for shoplifting a $20 item from the largest retailer in the world.

There are some great cops in various departments and units in the area I work. There are a lot of well intentioned bit poorly trained cops. There are a lot of bad cops. And then there is the HPD Drug Squad.

formby002 formby002 you'll notice the sheer amount of guns that the perpetrator has in this video. just another symptom of gun culture.

count the number of "charmers" vs the racial breakdown of the police as well.

Toronto man says police haven't done enough to investigate alleged racist attack

"A Toronto man says he is dissatisfied with the response from police after he and his partner were allegedly threatened and assaulted in an east end park in June.

Mark Austin, a health and safety officer at the University of Toronto, says Toronto police have failed to properly investigate his case, and did not initially interview his girlfriend Candace Zinkweg, even though she had been seriously injured in an attack.

Austin says police essentially 'blew him off' when they arrived at the park, didn't canvass the area for witnesses, and did not interview Zinkweg until days after the attack. He also says they did not do enough to ensure his safety and investigate his alleged attackers."

What do people want? First they protest and ask for the cessation of funding towards police services because of their treatment of blacks. Now here's a black saying he is not getting enough policing.

Toronto man says police haven't done enough to investigate alleged racist attack

"A Toronto man says he is dissatisfied with the response from police after he and his partner were allegedly threatened and assaulted in an east end park in June.

Mark Austin, a health and safety officer at the University of Toronto, says Toronto police have failed to properly investigate his case, and did not initially interview his girlfriend Candace Zinkweg, even though she had been seriously injured in an attack.

Austin says police essentially 'blew him off' when they arrived at the park, didn't canvass the area for witnesses, and did not interview Zinkweg until days after the attack. He also says they did not do enough to ensure his safety and investigate his alleged attackers."

What do people want? First they protest and ask for the cessation of funding towards police services because of their treatment of blacks. Now here's a black saying he is not getting enough policing.
yep, these totally different.

you know, its got to be all these guns and the violent culture that causes this type of behavior. there simply cant be another reason for this can there.

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith formby002 formby002 Kingstonian Kingstonian now i want you fellas to watch this video, all the way through, and then we can talk about your views on how if only the united states had fewer guns the cops wouldn't act this way.

I have never expressed the view ‘if only United States had less guns’. Different strokes for different folks.

I don’t know the context of this video of a man being chucked off a train. So maybe you can tell us the background and what the issue is.

I will say that, with video evidence, a lot of police conduct is vindicated much to the chagrin of those who wish to denounce police. They are also dealing with criminals, the mentally challenged, those under the influence of drink and drugs and flight risks.

Ah diddums:

What is it with these black uniformed revolutionaries? Demanding rights when their mission is to take away those very rights!

Excellent tactics: identify the ring leaders, move in quickly and cleanly, take the troublemakers into custody, get them to talk, run hot pursuit into their organisation and funding channels.

What is it with these black uniformed revolutionaries? Demanding rights when their mission is to take away those very rights!

Yes, these people shouldn't be exercising their First Amendment rights and airing their views. We'd better have them taken away by unidentified, armed men in unmarked cars before they can actually foment trouble, because we need to keep the undesirables off the streets.

Anyway, here's an interesting (to me, at least) article on policing. It talks about how many police have a mindset that they are isolated and in danger and that this is inculcated during training and, of course, seriously influences how people behave and interact with others. I know that it's a small sample group but I've known a couple of police officers and that certainly reflects their mindset. They were both also deeply cynical and felt quite justified in using violence in the course of their duties.

These snatch and grab operations are like no-knock warrants. It’s just a matter of time before someone starts shooting in self-defence of an apparent kidnapping.

So we can all look forward to even more extrajudicial killings, as well as first "disappearances" to occur over the next couple of weeks.
I wonder what took them so long. Probably were hoping people would just go home.

Yes, these people shouldn't be exercising their First Amendment rights and airing their views. We'd better have them taken away by unidentified, armed men in unmarked cars before they can actually foment trouble, because we need to keep the undesirables off the streets.

They're not airing their views, they're engaged in a cultural revolution that is now turning Jacobean hot.

Welcome to the counter revolution, we're here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom