Cop Tyranny Thread

still to this day you have no idea what people are talking about when they refer to defund the police.
If you think that diverting funds from your police forces to 'good causes' will improve the quality of your police force and, the quality of life for those in the poorest parts of your cities, then you haven't been reading or watching the various articles I've posted.

non-Americans don’t understand the level of waste and duplication in law enforcement here. The number of layers of police is astounding. In my neighborhood, we are the in the jurisdiction of precinct police, city police, county police, multiple and state police agencies. By rationalising this and cutting the waste, you could fire the worst, most corrupt, violent, racist, lazy half of the workforce and still do everything that’s been done now plus a whole lot more.

For decades, politicians have campaigned on being ‘tough on crime’ which equates to just hiring more cops - without a thought to building a police force with clear mission objectives or even hiring good people.

If you think that diverting funds from your police forces to 'good causes' will improve the quality of your police force and, the quality of life for those in the poorest parts of your cities, then you haven't been reading or watching the various articles I've posted.
yes, of course, your cherry picking or articles that wholly agree with your world view will certainly convince me that this is an issue I haven't thought enough about. the idea that you have even an iota of an idea about what really goes on with policing here just because you read a few articles in the Spectator is just totally laughable.

lets count them
In the field of those that have been deified, I do believe there's only one.

That's all that counts and future generations will look back at the sainthood of this man and think...hmmm.

And there's no room for other saints of this sort. This is the chosen one.

Do you think there's going to be a pantheon of George Floyd type saints? There can only be one.

This is it, the full hand of BLM and the rest is played. They're going to be told: we've given you your saint and lots of dosh, time to get back in your box. Like, right now.

That's it, no Rosa Parks, no Martin Luther King or even Malcolm X or Black Panthers. Just a junkie, the right hero for a depleted age.

96EF6426-8117-46D8-803C-034F1ACEC76D.jpeg

In the field of those that have been deified, I do believe there's only one.

That's all that counts and future generations will look back at the sainthood of this man and think...hmmm.

And there's no room for other saints of this sort. This is the chosen one.

Do you think there's going to be a pantheon of George Floyd type saints? There can only be one.

This is it, the full hand of BLM and the rest is played. They're going to be told: we've given you your saint and lots of dosh, time to get back in your box. Like, right now.

That's it, no Rosa Parks, no Martin Luther King or even Malcolm X or Black Panthers. Just a junkie, the right hero for a depleted age.
George Floyd was a junkie now? I want whatever drugs you’re on.

He certainly wasn't a Christ like figure and that's where the problems with his sainthood will eventually out.
George Floyd was a junkie now? I want whatever drugs you’re on.
If you care to read what his wife has said, they both struggled as degenerate opium eaters. And at the time of death he had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, but as he was a junkie his body could take that amount, which would kill a normal grown man.

My drug of choice is G&T, I suggest you get it on it. It will open your eyes to a juniper inspired reality.

He certainly wasn't a Christ like figure and that's where the problems with his sainthood will eventually out.

If you care to read what his wife has said, they both struggled as degenerate opium eaters. And at the time of death he had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system, but as he was a junkie his body could take that amount, which would kill a normal grown man.

My drug of choice is G&T, I suggest you get it on it. It will open your eyes to a juniper inspired reality.
I agree with the first two paragraphs. I don’t recommend becoming an alcoholic though.

absolutely none of this is true in any way, shape, or form.

I agree with the first two paragraphs. I don’t recommend becoming an alcoholic though.
of course you agree with it

Floyd had 11ng/ml of fentanyl in his system. Not enough to have any impact on what transpired.

This is just typical blame the victim bullshit. I’m sure some of the 9/11 victims had traces of coke, methadone and other stuff in their systems as well.

This is just typical blame the victim bullshit. I’m sure some of the 9/11 victims had traces of coke, methadone and other stuff in their systems as well.
they may have lived in a building with a drug dealer or gang member as well!

Fentanyl Floyd was a drug-addled, violent thug. Nobody says he deserved to die, just that he doesn't deserve sainthood.

Fentanyl Floyd was a drug-addled, violent thug. Nobody says he deserved to die, just that he doesn't deserve sainthood.
That's the issue and it is very sad that this chap was chosen to be the saint for the black community. Absolutely, playing to racial stereotypes of the lowest common denominator. As a role model and now saint, you couldn't pick a worse one, could you?

The racism of low expectations is so evident here.

You're seeing the wheels come off the BLM organisation now. It's served its purpose and I am informed reliably, they've been told the reality: you've got your saint, there will be no other, now take your money and disband. And we'll see that shortly.

One of the BLM leaders has already been shot in the UK, the co-founder in the USA is skedaddling to her properties in Bermuda or wherever.

Game over.

Nice kids get in shoot out with police:-

They don’t look like the type, although the boy has an unfortunate first name ‘Travis’.
  • Homeowner - who wasn't in - fears his property may have been targeted over sheriff's star hanging from window
  • The two children had earlier run away from the Florida United Methodist Children's Home where they were living

the kids are alright

Interesting analysis of a few examples of US police shootings/killings:

US leads the world in the number of civilians killed by police, and is more than three times greater than the next country on the list.
Comparing USA to the Netherlands is somewhat absurd. It is more appropriate to compare USA with South American countries when it comes to police shootouts and the violent culture.

Comparing USA to the Netherlands is somewhat absurd. It is more appropriate to compare USA with South American countries when it comes to police shootouts and the violent culture.

I'm not sure anyone can compare the Brazil and the favelas

Nice shooting. Cop gets bullet in his hand but still manages to take out two of three. The third is injured.

Looking at the driver, the policeman should maybe have been prepared to shoot him a bit quicker.

Police Activity - the channel that keeps giving.

Mental country....
It is closer to a South American country in terms of drugs, gangs and gun violence. They need a heavily armed police force who are not afraid to take ultimate action at the decisive moment.

Defund the Police is a political euphemism for allowing the cartels and the gangs to take over with some Mexican style narco-state politicians fronting it all. That's what will happen in the USA.

In the UK, BLM and Defund the Police activist, Sasha Johnson, still fighting for her life after being shot in the head. Is an interesting case: wanting to defund the police in public, whilst at the same time demanding police protection behind the raised fists and public utterances.

There's an interesting video on Youtube, she's getting interviewed very recently by Tommy Robinson - I thought he had well gone from the public sphere - anyway, she starts calling Tommy's black mate a ''coon'' in a very derogatory manner and asking him to step outside with her minders. It's a threat of violence, if not a death threat. All she was is a political front for gangs who have much to gain for the police and authorities to retreat from their neighbourhoods where they can carry on with the drug dealing and protection rackets with a noble front of political and community leaders like her.

It is closer to a South American country in terms of drugs, gangs and gun violence. They need a heavily armed police force who are not afraid to take ultimate action at the decisive moment.

Defund the Police is a political euphemism for allowing the cartels and the gangs to take over with some Mexican style narco-state politicians fronting it all. That's what will happen in the USA.

In the UK, BLM and Defund the Police activist, Sasha Johnson, still fighting for her life after being shot in the head. Is an interesting case: wanting to defund the police in public, whilst at the same time demanding police protection behind the raised fists and public utterances.

There's an interesting video on Youtube, she's getting interviewed very recently by Tommy Robinson - I thought he had well gone from the public sphere - anyway, she starts calling Tommy's black mate a ''coon'' in a very derogatory manner and asking him to step outside with her minders. It's a threat of violence, if not a death threat. All she was is a political front for gangs who have much to gain for the police and authorities to retreat from their neighbourhoods where they can carry on with the drug dealing and protection rackets with a noble front of political and community leaders like her.
I'd like to know how many US cops have been killed when pulling over vehicles in the last year. It seems a very dangerous activity.

I'd like to know how many US cops have been killed when pulling over vehicles in the last year. It seems a very dangerous activity.

That's for 2019, but I shouldn't imagine it much different for 2020 given the trend.

I'm surprised at only 6, to be honest. More than half of deaths in the South though Now that doesn't surprise me LOL.

That's for 2019, but I shouldn't imagine it much different for 2020 given the trend.

I'm surprised at only 6, to be honest. More than half of deaths in the South though Now that doesn't surprise me LOL.

We won’t have 2020 stats for a few more months, but the numbers are fairly consistent year to year.

The South has large populations and poor public transport, so more people driving and a higher chance of a roadside stop shoot-out than say Chicago, NYC, LA, DC, etc - even though coolant crime rates are high in those northern cities.

This is also worth revisiting:

Yes, much lower than the vast majority of people expect.

I've read a number of articles over the past couple of years where officers from various US police forces are shown these figures, and they are surprised - they consider that their job is actually more dangerous than it is, and that then influences the way that they act, such as shooting people because they perceive that they are reaching for weapons only to then discover that they are unarmed.

Yes, much lower than the vast majority of people expect.

I've read a number of articles over the past couple of years where officers from various US police forces are shown these figures, and they are surprised - they consider that their job is actually more dangerous than it is, and that then influences the way that they act, such as shooting people because they perceive that they are reaching for weapons only to then discover that they are unarmed.
That makes sense.

I wonder why they think it's more dangerous than it actually is given that the data is freely available and should be communicated to them during (ongoing) taining? Or is it not communicated, and if so, why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom