Cop Tyranny Thread

Description from YouTube...

• (Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) * San Diego, California — On August 23 just after 8:00 a.m., San Diego Police Officers responded to a home in the 1500 block of Bridgeview Drive in Fairmount Park in the City of San Diego for a report of an assault with a deadly weapon. Officers arrived on scene and located two victims, a 73-year-old woman and a 79-year-old woman. One victim had a laceration to her head and the other a laceration to her neck. The suspect was identified as 48-year-old Scholar Wang, the nephew of the victims. The assault of the victims happened following a verbal argument.

this one really shows just how calm and caring our police really are. i think a perfectly good example for Sammy Ambrose Sammy Ambrose to see just how really great our cops are at protecting and serving.

please make sure to watch the entire video.

this one really shows just how calm and caring our police really are. i think a perfectly good example for Sammy Ambrose Sammy Ambrose to see just how really great our cops are at protecting and serving.

please make sure to watch the entire video.

The police tried for hours to get him out of the car. He had a knife and would not drop it. Knives kill.

However, the correct procedure there would have been to call a psychiatrist to deal with a clearly mentally unbalanced 22 year old. In reality though such options do not exist. Therefore, what should be learnt from that video is not that the police are tyrannical - because tyrants do not try to persuade for hours- but that when the police ask you to get out a vehicle you have crashed, you do.

The police tried for hours to get him out of the car. He had a knife and would not drop it. Knives kill.

However, the correct procedure there would have been to call a psychiatrist to deal with a clearly mentally unbalanced 22 year old. In reality though such options do not exist. Therefore, what should be learnt from that video is not that the police are tyrannical - because tyrants do not try to persuade for hours- but that when the police ask you to get out a vehicle you have crashed, you do.
So ultimately, in the end if the cops don’t get what they want, their only recourse is to kill you.

However, the correct procedure there would have been to call a psychiatrist to deal with a clearly mentally unbalanced 22 year old. In reality though such options do not exist.
Here such options do exist, but they are hardly ever used. Recently an underage lunatic with a knife facing 10-15 cops and no one else in the vicinity was killed with an mp. In this context I read some crazy statistic that pretty much everyone killed by the cops is mentally ill.

Well I would certainly refute that first sentence.

I refute your refuting. It is clear from the irrational tone of your comments on this thread that it’s pointless to try and engage meaningfully with you on this topic. You appear to have subscribed to a number of information streams operated by individuals who are equally obsessed with cops. In classic internet behaviour you have gone down a rabbit hole and ended up in an echo chamber which has erased your ability to think critically or independently, or to consider the introduction of new, unwanted thoughts and ideas. Your response to contrary ideas is generally confined to short outbursts and expletives because you haven’t actually got anything of value to say.

You appear to have subscribed to a number of information streams operated by individuals who are equally obsessed with cops.

In classic internet behaviour you have gone down a rabbit hole and ended up in an echo chamber which has erased your ability to think critically or independently, or to consider the introduction of new, unwanted thoughts and ideas.
i am just DYING to know which new unwanted thoughts and ideas you'd like to introduce when it comes to police beating the shit out of and murdering innocent people.

Your response to contrary ideas is generally confined to short outbursts and expletives because you haven’t actually got anything of value to say.
awww da wittle piggy got his feelies hurt?

in case any of you cowards who have stopped posting don't think race plays a factor in american policing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom