Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Journeyman

Supporter
Ratings
So I know that this is "fashion" from a name brand and so is expected to be ridiculous, but I found this to be particularly stupid, even by the standard of fashion brands:

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
Intrigued how we have ended up with a media establishment at the sartorial level of John Sweeney who despises the Brit working class as uncouth Amazonian cannibals:

IMG_8271_jpg_gallery.jpg

sweeney.png

I much prefer the old toffs who dressed well and spoke properly and who you knew didn't have to buy their own furniture:

hqdefaultUYIBDBXO.jpg

20100901_alan_clark_w.jpg

_83733092_hi014378894.jpg

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
Don’t know much about Sweeney apart from his run in with Mormons when he was trying to produce a documentary about them.
You'll be hearing a bit more about him in the coming days, he's laid the establishments elitism and class prejudices out on a table. The more they've tried to destroy TR, they more they've elevated him to a folk hero. And this expose might well be another pivotal moment in the ongoing culture war. Time to get rid of this scruffy and untidy establishment.

Untermensch

Ratings
CRAP

Sartoria Formosa
16 de febrero a las 13:02 ·
RTW Double-breasted coat.
Hand made in mix cachemire.
Goes to show that superb tailoring is useless when the wearer has the wrong shape. That Sartoria Formosa bloke has bloated fearsomely since O'Mast was made.

As for Crompers and his hat, what can I say? James Lock & Co., with a royal warrant, who've been making hats since 1676, are not edgy enough - and too British for our Crompers. Crompers wants Neapolitan. Crompers wants design. Crompers wants "research" (whatever the fuck, quite frankly, it means in menswear).

So Crompers lays down a new industry standard. The 800 dollar hat from America.

Top Bottom