Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

walker

Do you honestly think ..., ... this seems the only area he can offer helpful advice.
helpful advice - can I have your drugs, please

crompers, kirby, roetzel, wtf. consider, the latter cannot distinguish between the basic methods of shoemaking, but wrote a book on bespoke shoes, which will fly from the shelves. this no good news, no! can I haz cheesburger instead ...? no feline incl., many thanks

Journeyman

Supporter
^It's past Halloween, so why is he still dressed like that?

Also, why does his head and hair look like a sucked mango seed?

Great White Snark

I realise that ‘every man has his price’ but can you imagine the depth of soul selling that has to go on to allow yourself to appear in that ridiculous malarkey? I’d be more comfortable seeing my mother appear in the Shake n Vac* commercial!

*(Kids - ask your parents!)

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Not deleted enough too soon for my taste!
Yep, l kept it up longer than l wanted, but it is now gone! Will delete pics from my hard drive too, l want them gone!!!

Interestingly enough, when I delete or see pics of models, t.v people and black magic types l often feel toxic energy from the photos, but in this case l was shocked to find they didn't give off much toxic energy at all. When l feel the toxic energy l wonder what they are getting up to being closed doors to have that type of negative energy.

Pimpernel Smith

Interestingly enough, when I delete or see pics of models, t.v people and black magic types l often feel toxic energy from the photos, but in this case l was shocked to find they didn't give off much toxic energy at all. When l feel the toxic energy l wonder what they are getting up to being closed doors to have that type of negative energy.
Psychic vampires feeding off the plasma of humanity. Be wary of these types, those who make you feel like they've taken a quart of blood from you.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Psychic vampires feeding off the plasma of humanity. Be wary of these types, those who make you feel like they've taken a quart of blood from you.
yes, many come here as asura beings. They are known to feed off human beings. They look like humans, but they are not. I am not saying these two above are asura beings, but they definitely have evil behind them. Their name is so shocking that l will not dare to mention it here.

People are so lost that they now aspire to be aliens or monsters or even animals. They better be careful what they wish form.

Journeyman

Supporter
^ I don't understand why so many men on Instagram (such as those above) decide to pose as though they're about the button their suit jackets - when it is absolutely clear that there is no way whatsoever that they would physically be able to button their jackets without the seams ripping open and them bursting out of them like the Hulk.

It seems ridiculous to me, but it's a very popular pose.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
If you have the (athletic/muscular) build for a more fitted shirt, then go for it. The trouble is that most of these girlymen who follow the trend do not.

Tailored wear, oth, never looks good super fitted.

Ulick McGee

I think it just reflects the current obssession with looking 'youthful' at all costs. Hence men in their 40s buying stuff cut for 20 year olds, and in their 20s buying clothes apparently cut for adolescents.

I never liked the sprayed on shirt look. It just looks uncomfortable and awkward even if you've got the frame for it.

dreamspace

^ I don't understand why so many men on Instagram (such as those above) decide to pose as though they're about the button their suit jackets - when it is absolutely clear that there is no way whatsoever that they would physically be able to button their jackets without the seams ripping open and them bursting out of them like the Hulk.

It seems ridiculous to me, but it's a very popular pose.
Those pages usually cater to quite young guys, and / or guys that are into fitness. Everything they wear is too tight.

As for the clothes, usually its the same aliexpress junk that's 3 sizes too tight. Same models that do the modelling for those websites.

Sad story: The other day (black Friday) I was at a local menswear shop, and some young fella was trying on some suits and shirts, with his GF close by. He put on a beautiful navy suit, and white shirt - the fit was dead on.

But then he started: "This is just too big for me, do you have a size smaller? Also, I'm swimming in this shirt", and he demonstrated that by pulling the shirt out like 2 inches from his body. He wanted it to be skin tight.

The salesman politely pointed out that the suit was a very good fit, and that if he were to go smaller, he'd get problems with various parts of the suit. And if he were to go with a smaller shirt, he wouldn't be able to button the collar.

But no - he really wanted to go smaller. So he puts on the next suit and shirt, and it of course looks too small. Jacket is creasing everywhere, pants are so tight that they don't hang, shirt won't button up at the neck, and creasing.

"Perfect"

And then they went to the cashier.

Top Bottom