Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Yes, he is trying to gain a reputation as ‘an influencer’. I suspect some of his replies are not genuine, though I cannot prove it.

He said he's "influential, but not an influencer". Honest to God.

What does that make the artsy photographer who follows him like a poodle? (Is he paid, or does he do it out of love?) The influential bloke's buddy with a photography hobby?

The fit of some of the bespoke shirts he has featured would have me taking the shirt for alterations. The fit of some of his jackets would have me reaching for the return label. And that's if it was RTW.
I honestly don't understand how they can be the result of multiple fittings. It's the sloppy back I'm mainly talking about.

Because one big logo isn't enough for some people.

Attachments

• 20191108_095235.jpg
    20191108_095235.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 268
Do you honestly think ..., ... this seems the only area he can offer helpful advice.

helpful advice - can I have your drugs, please

crompers, kirby, roetzel, wtf. consider, the latter cannot distinguish between the basic methods of shoemaking, but wrote a book on bespoke shoes, which will fly from the shelves. this no good news, no! can I haz cheesburger instead ...? no feline incl., many thanks

^It's past Halloween, so why is he still dressed like that?

Also, why does his head and hair look like a sucked mango seed?

I realise that ‘every man has his price’ but can you imagine the depth of soul selling that has to go on to allow yourself to appear in that ridiculous malarkey? I’d be more comfortable seeing my mother appear in the Shake n Vac* commercial!

*(Kids - ask your parents!)

Not deleted enough too soon for my taste!

Yep, l kept it up longer than l wanted, but it is now gone! Will delete pics from my hard drive too, l want them gone!!!

Interestingly enough, when I delete or see pics of models, t.v people and black magic types l often feel toxic energy from the photos, but in this case l was shocked to find they didn't give off much toxic energy at all. When l feel the toxic energy l wonder what they are getting up to being closed doors to have that type of negative energy.

Interestingly enough, when I delete or see pics of models, t.v people and black magic types l often feel toxic energy from the photos, but in this case l was shocked to find they didn't give off much toxic energy at all. When l feel the toxic energy l wonder what they are getting up to being closed doors to have that type of negative energy.

Psychic vampires feeding off the plasma of humanity. Be wary of these types, those who make you feel like they've taken a quart of blood from you.

Psychic vampires feeding off the plasma of humanity. Be wary of these types, those who make you feel like they've taken a quart of blood from you.
yes, many come here as asura beings. They are known to feed off human beings. They look like humans, but they are not. I am not saying these two above are asura beings, but they definitely have evil behind them. Their name is so shocking that l will not dare to mention it here.

People are so lost that they now aspire to be aliens or monsters or even animals. They better be careful what they wish form.

Those two look like your run-of-the-mill "mens style" instagram models. They usually pose in cheap fashion forward / skin-tight garbage.

^ I don't understand why so many men on Instagram (such as those above) decide to pose as though they're about the button their suit jackets - when it is absolutely clear that there is no way whatsoever that they would physically be able to button their jackets without the seams ripping open and them bursting out of them like the Hulk.

It seems ridiculous to me, but it's a very popular pose.

Are you calling these two freaks?View attachment 32932
everything that is wrong with menswear today. Very effeminate. The designers are really hopeless these days.

My shirtmaker tells me the young blokes like to get their shirts made skin tight these days because it is a trend. The art of dressing well is almost dead these days....too many punks doing the girlyman look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom