Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Here's our old mate again:
but then again I am the Julius Evola of menswear.

I'm really not that surprised no one on that godforsaken circle jerk of a forum caught this, but you would have thought at least SOMEONE would have said something about styling yourself as a Nazi for fucks sake. In case any of you aren't familiar with who Evola was:

I'm really not that surprised no one on that godforsaken circle jerk of a forum caught this, but you would have thought at least SOMEONE would have said something about styling yourself as a Nazi for fucks sake. In case any of you aren't familiar with who Evola was:

Julius?

He has one grandious sentence I repeat over and over in writtings:

standing tall in a world in ruins.

or however it gets translated to English.

He was a great neurotic, another more for our forum family lol

He used to have walks in Berlin while the big bombs where falling,

is there something more crazy?

One of the S.F blokes in this wayyy over-the-top dinner suit. Impeccable tailoring, but the styling looks off. What do people think?

Another over stylised suit

Makes it look like he is really into clothes, and it screams bespoke. But isn't that defeating the purpose, do we really want our clothing drawing that type of attention?

That being said, he does have a lot of good suits and styles. I like his fuller clean cuts.

He was a member here too. Must admit, that I like his attitude, even though that the styling is a bit over the top.
I guess it attracts the same amount of attention, as insisting on always wearing a hat.

His IG profile is like stepping into an alternative reality. Amazing. https://www.instagram.com/askokeyig/

Must admit, that I like his attitude,

Yes, he is his own man. His attitude is refreshing, and l like him.

He joined this forum because he liked my posts about big daddies, no kidding. :lol Pity he hasn't posted in ages.

His best S.F posts = when he used to talk to Derek Guy like he was a little kid. Derek absolutely hated it and blocked him. He had Derek worked out long ago.

Last edited:
He’s a complete fucking twat and uses his social media to let everyone know how rich he is. The African Foo. A complete parvenu.

I don't get that impression of him, he is not doing it to show how rich he is. He does it because he is totally in clothes. He is proud of his wardrobe and wants to show share his love of clothes to the world. Foo's personality is completely different.

He’s a complete fucking twat and uses his social media to let everyone know how rich he is. The African Foo. A complete parvenu
He's just trying to make himself a menswear influencer. Extreme styling maybe, but in a world where even old-hands like FxH live in trainers, guys like this do more good than harm.

Last edited:
410992119_18407353966051340_6296297572465360559_n.jpg

The Armoury wannabe, Anglo Italian, run by ex shill Jake Grantham, goes bust.

Attachments

• companies_house_document.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
A very Merry Christmas for the cunts of Anglo Italian, and a best customer award from one shill to another snake oil salesman.

not necessarily disagreeable (yes i know its too tight) but the absolute fawning in the comments over it are really nauseating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom