Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

I think Macca should have gone with the Long size of this jacket, well done with the town tailoring on the arm length though:

untitled.png

Yep - jacket far too short and those chinos - too low rise - fix those things and I'd let him out of the shop.

The 10 most common Spanish surnames today cover about 20 percent of the population in Spain. Some originated from Germanic first names that were introduced in the country by the Visigoths during the 5th to 7th centuries,

Brought to you by #dandy

The cigarette is the only agreeable thing here. Because it is killing him. Is that a gremlin in his chest pocket?
81A8339F-66CE-42CC-961F-235B6B6FE916.png

DMing “hey pretty lady” to every woman on Instagram.
3A9983DB-26FD-457D-B96D-B800FA7583B1.png

When your tie says business, your boots and pants say punk rock, and your jacket length says women’s section at Macy’s, all I hear is an extra chromosome.
881C642A-18C6-4B98-9F89-A3715D0A7AAB.png

Top, top pose for people who buy mass produced, $90 jackets from Hong Kong eBay sellers
90A272F9-380B-47FA-A942-F1EFB2686508.png

Fucking Belgians, amirite?
B46AF94F-2C15-4C23-9622-9D6208550D78.png

Brought to you by #dandy

The cigarette is the only agreeable thing here. Because it is killing him. Is that a gremlin in his chest pocket?
View attachment 31482

DMing “hey pretty lady” to every woman on Instagram.
View attachment 31483

When your tie says business, your boots and pants say punk rock, and your jacket length says women’s section at Macy’s, all I hear is an extra chromosome.
View attachment 31484

Top, top pose for people who buy mass produced, $90 jackets from Hong Kong eBay sellersView attachment 31485

Fucking Belgians, amirite?
View attachment 31486
Post more

I got a psychotic attack after watching this fit pic, but when I readed that nonsense shitte, I assaulted a farmacy to get my dose of therapil 500, clonacepan, winstroll, haloperidol and clembuterol

BTW that shitte looks as my 1 ever suit, a brighty tacky Hugo Boss Pasolini
0400093647703.jpg
model one made literally of plastic, it has the same bright and same werid color, and of course, fitted way better that this Aldi trash bag.

In our last installment in this Tailor Styles series, we looked at the modern incarnation of the Neapolitan jacket: light and soft, but also short with a small shoulder.
Today’s suit, from Sartoria Ciardi, is the diametric opposite within Neapolitan style.
It is closer to the original cut developed by Vincenzo Attolini, who re-made the suits of the English to use less padding and lighter canvas, making them better suited to southern Italy.
Attolini did not fundamentally alter the proportions, however, and this Ciardi suit hasn't much either. The shoulders are still strong, the body easy, the length easily covering the seat.
Indeed, given all the English tailoring we’ve already covered in this series, it will be interesting to compare the Ciardi measurements to those houses. And in subsequent weeks to see how other Neapolitans vary between the twin poles of this and Solito.

I got a psychotic attack after watching this fit pic, but when I readed that nonsense shitte, I assaulted a farmacy to get my dose of therapil 500, clonacepan, winstroll, haloperidol and clembuterol

BTW that shitte looks as my 1 ever suit, a brighty tacky Hugo Boss Pasolini View attachment 31529model one made literally of plastic, it has the same bright and same werid color, and of course, fitted way better that this Aldi trash bag.

In our last installment in this Tailor Styles series, we looked at the modern incarnation of the Neapolitan jacket: light and soft, but also short with a small shoulder.
Today’s suit, from Sartoria Ciardi, is the diametric opposite within Neapolitan style.
It is closer to the original cut developed by Vincenzo Attolini, who re-made the suits of the English to use less padding and lighter canvas, making them better suited to southern Italy.
Attolini did not fundamentally alter the proportions, however, and this Ciardi suit hasn't much either. The shoulders are still strong, the body easy, the length easily covering the seat.
Indeed, given all the English tailoring we’ve already covered in this series, it will be interesting to compare the Ciardi measurements to those houses. And in subsequent weeks to see how other Neapolitans vary between the twin poles of this and Solito.

He seems to have low sartorial IQ. Is there such a thing, I guess so: doesn't matter how much money he throws at it, what artisans or tailor maestros he uses, the end result is exactly the same defective silhouette inclusive of slopey shoulders and drab colour scheme.

^Pity he's not wearing a hunting pink jacket, otherwise it would be a perfect look for fox-hunting (albeit with a corgi, rather than a hound).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom