Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

It was the pause after he said it that got me, like pause, piss poor attempt at a recovery, then ending with "no, I really mean it, we need to think how we think about it".

Indeed Sleepy, indeed.

Y'all are crazy, I think Biden is hilarious. I'd love to hang out and drink with that guy.

My all time favorite is when he asked the paralyzed guy in the wheelchair to stand up for a round of applause.

Y'all are crazy, I think Biden is hilarious. I'd love to hang out and drink with that guy.

My all time favorite is when he asked the paralyzed guy in the wheelchair to stand up for a round of applause.
I remember when Obama used to make speeches and Joe would be sitting behind, clearly in another world.

Once, I had the TV on and this kind of spaced out Biden performance was in full flow when we had visitors, one of whom was a 10 year old girl.

She happened to pass by and commented:"Look at that guy! I wonder what he's thinking. " Now if a 10 year old girl could suss him out....

Yeah - that’s like when Trump was looking around the room for Fredrick Douglas to give him credit for his contribution to some civil rights Bill.

3A8C0523-8B7D-4096-A2A5-305DD68F23A7.jpeg

olololo. Maybe the mods removed the post because there was so much wrong with it!
View attachment 38540
Burtons, 1989, I remember it well.
US politics is highly toxic and full of this bullshit and the reason why I get rather cross when dickheads in Britain try to import its obsessions.
American culture is too decadent for export now. It won't get traction, some stoic attempts in the UK, which led to one of the BLM leaders getting shot in the head. Starmer's had a go kneeling and all of that stuff. 'Nuff said.

It's soft cultural power is on the wane as it's embraced some very toxic elements indeed. Like a hyper-racialized society. No one sane wants that shit. CRT, no thanks.
It was the pause after he said it that got me, like pause, piss poor attempt at a recovery, then ending with "no, I really mean it, we need to think how we think about it".

Indeed Sleepy, indeed.
His sidekick wasn't much better, did you see Kamala with the marines and her punchline '''....and he did too.''

The last person I saw that wooden, was Teresa May.

I wanted to put this here. Why? Because he tries far too hard. Way over the top. Would be difficult to relax around him.
Boater hat man 3.jpeg

Very disagreeable to me. Stupid hat, stupid cane, those really annoying bracelet things. And a cigar stinking the place out. Just screams, look at me, I'm a prick.

Also pocket square + flower. It’s as if he is exhausting all accessory possibilities, at once
And a cravat?

I’m most surprised that his lighter is a Bic disposable and not a big chunk of gold with artisanal carvings of London garden gate designs.

And a cravat?

I’m most surprised that his lighter is a Bic disposable and not a big chunk of gold with artisanal carvings of London garden gate designs.

Yep, the Bic lighter is very telling. I am also thinking he was probably coughing and coughing after taking a puff of the cigar. The boys are just trying to put on a show, but they messed up big time with the lighter. :ahahahaha:

He should have had one of these, but we know he is not really big time, he is just putting on a show and failing to give off the proper signals that certain types know about. He is probably in his jeans and t-shirt today.

The newest men accesory is wearing a two sizes bigger trouser to hide the seniors diaper.

Soon in Pitty, because this lumpen looking bad fitted and non shaved man asking 1 euro for parking can´t be wrong

tumblr_pxm9raJI5t1qfjc32o1_1280.jpg

Not a bad look, but the golden buttons are a little too much. Also the "sprezz" (un)buttoning spoils the fit of the jacket: the lapels look awkwardly asymmetric. The tie is too colourful for my taste and doesn't really accomplish the good match assertive blue/subdued beige.

Not a bad look, but the golden buttons are a little too much. Also the "sprezz" (un)buttoning spoils the fit of the jacket: the lapels look awkwardly asymmetric. The tie is too colourful for my taste and doesn't really accomplish the good match assertive blue/subdued beige.
The palette of the whole ensemble is just off.
And the coat quarters seem to long to me, but that could be the pic angle

Living his best life in ultimate comfort and style... by looking like a bum. I'm pretty sure this would have been unimaginable at Brooks not that long ago. Slobwear in public continues apace, alas.
Screenshot_20210612-075307.png

Living his best life in ultimate comfort and style... by looking like a bum. I'm pretty sure this would have been unimaginable at Brooks not that long ago. Slobwear in public continues apace, alas.
View attachment 38838
Do the people who wear this shit have any idea how bad they look? They actually look poor, these clothes, are the clothes I associate with those who are on-their-arses.

Awful.

Do the people who wear this shit have any idea how bad they look? They actually look poor, these clothes, are the clothes I associate with those who are on-their-arses.

Awful.
And let me tell you those who are actually on their arse and homeless don’t have any time for those who dress down to that level. Especially if it’s an attempt at solidarity.

View attachment 38838
The Lidl thermal wear/tracksuit look. I've often wondered who buys that stuff, whilst getting my locally grown and procured fresh vegetables from them.

Awful.
To be fair, these people haven't seen what we've seen. The last time I saw someone like that they were outside a Tesco Express furtively waiting for the man. Right leg shaking in anticipation of the latest batch of Pakistani skag.

The Lidl thermal wear/tracksuit look. I've often wondered who buys that stuff, whilst getting my locally grown and procured fresh vegetables from them.

To be fair, these people haven't seen what we've seen. The last time I saw someone like that they were outside a Tesco Express furtively waiting for the man. Right leg shaking in anticipation of the latest batch of Pakistani skag.
Replete with dark gray patches on the pants where they've likely pissed (on) themselves.

Can't fully put into words how bad I find that 'look'...

View attachment 38838
It's sad to see this degradation of customs nowadays: this attire should be only allowed at home or in gym.

It's called leisure wear and even prestigious brands offer such garments: absolutely unacceptable for a gentleman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom