Domestic & International Terrorism

A man who allegedly drove his car the wrong way through Times Square, in New York, killing an 18-year-old woman and injuring 22 others, has been charged with murder and attempted murder.

Richard Rojas, a 26-year-old US Navy veteran, tested positive for the drug PCP, also known as angel dust, and told police that God made him do it, CNN has reported, citing a law enforcement official.

Mr Rojas also reportedly told police: “You were supposed to shoot me, I wanted to kill them.”

The alleged incident on Friday morning (AEST) followed recent deadly car-ramming attacks in Bourke St, Melbourne, London, Berlin and the French city of Nice.

Officials quickly confirmed there was no terror link.
However officials said that if he had said Allah made him do it he would have been charged with terrorism offence and the nation put on high alert.

When police were asked if God and Allah were one and the same they replied that investigations into that matter were inconclusive at present.

When police were asked if God and Allah were one and the same they replied that investigations into that matter were inconclusive at present.
I think that it is such a shame that our police forces are theologically ill-equipped to pontificate on Christian-Muslim polemics.

Arianna Grande concert in Manchester. British are saying it's a terrorist incident now.

A man who allegedly drove his car the wrong way through Times Square, in New York, killing an 18-year-old woman and injuring 22 others, has been charged with murder and attempted murder.

Richard Rojas, a 26-year-old US Navy veteran, tested positive for the drug PCP, also known as angel dust, and told police that God made him do it, CNN has reported, citing a law enforcement official.

Mr Rojas also reportedly told police: “You were supposed to shoot me, I wanted to kill them.”

The alleged incident on Friday morning (AEST) followed recent deadly car-ramming attacks in Bourke St, Melbourne, London, Berlin and the French city of Nice.

Officials quickly confirmed there was no terror link.
However officials said that if he had said Allah made him do it he would have been charged with terrorism offence and the nation put on high alert.

A bit of a misleading comparison.

If he was straight up saying that Allah made him do it, as in he hears Allah in his head while he's on the toilet whispering to him to drive a car into people, then it shouldn't be terrorism. If he were to say "I did this for Allah" and was instead referencing an institutionalized extremist doctrine, then it should be terrorism. If he was referencing LRA doctrine when talking about God making him do it, then it should be terrorism. If God speaks to him while he jerks off with Icy Hot, then he's a crazy dude.

That being said, I'm sure if he had said "Allah made me do it. He speaks to me as I pinch loaves," we woulda labeled him a terrorist and waterboarded away within minutes. And if he was an LRA acolyte, we'd probably give him a few weeks in cell before deciding it was an act of terrorism and then begin the waterboarding.

Arianna Grande concert in Manchester. British are saying it's a terrorist incident now.

It's hashtag they will not divide us time again! Wear a burkha for a day! Tell MOMA about the worrying tide of Islamophobic attacks on Twitter. Time to call BS on all of that.

Another attack on our daughters while we just stand there and take it. Time for a bit of back bone methinks.

It will be the "lone wolf" narrative, forgetting that wolves are always part of a larger pack. Even if they monitor and have 24/7 surveillance on all those linked to terrorist cells, what will they actually do? Intern, strip of nationality and deport to camps on remote islands where they can do no harm. Send the human rights lawyers there if that's what they're into.

Now they say it was a suicide bomber with an explosive augmented with ball bearings. Perhaps I posted this in the incorrect thread as it bears all the hallmarks of....

The second named victim is an 8 year old girl, other tales of young kids with legs blown-off and mother dead next to her. 119 injured now, how many with life changing injuries?

A line is being crossed here, the Islamic community in the UK is going to be under heavy manners now to get the extremes of their community in order. I don't think hashtags nothing to do with Islam is going to work this time. They're going to find themselves reviled and ostracized from polite society. The mainstream media won't be able to control the narrative, it's too late for that now.

I don't think hashtags nothing to do with Islam is going to work this time. They're going to find themselves reviled and ostracized from polite society. The mainstream media won't be able to control the narrative, it's too late for that now.

I disagree. Quite a lot. The idiot apologists will all emerge and label everyone a racist. At least this time they hit right at the heart of millennial culture, who in large part supports the muslimification of the world.

Hope Cornel West wears his Arafat scarf to work today.

To be fair, the audience was pretty much kids, a bit like bombing a K3 concert here in the Benelux.

Every time the Twitterati and celebrities crawl out to accuse us of white privilege, racism, Islamophobia after every attack is yet another time their effect is diminished. Until ultimately, they are on the wrong side of history and their words delivered by a digital media with no physical presence is rendered obsolete.

I believe we have everything still to play for, tough times ahead, but not on the scale of what the greatest generation faced, unless we fail to act now.

Piers Morgan gets it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534558/PIERS-MORGAN-refuse-believe-knew-ANYTHING.html

We are sick to death of walking on egg shells and uttering the idiotic and spent mantra that it's nothing to do with Islam.

Last edited:
Just another piece of non-contributing camel turd. Don't quite fit in with the 21st century, let's create a 7th century sanctuary for them in the middle of a desert somewhere. Seal it off with extreme prejudice. Nothing goes in, or goes out. An anthropologists wet dream: primitive, barely one step away from the raw and the cooked.

We should really offer that, to those who don't accept modernity, science or the superiority of western civilization. Give them a big, big chunk of the Saharan desert to play in.

Salman Abedi, 22

Good Amish boy.

24Manchester1-superJumbo.jpg

BBC Radio 2 was playing stupid love songs (or songs of love) all day, "in respect" for the victims. Mixed with the songs on their playlist, of course. I assume they get some sort of compensation from the record companies?
Only thing missing was a rendition of "Kumbaya"!

It doesn't matter who wins, still retarded.

Of course, some religions are more deleterious than others. Islam is crushing that these days. Definitely the highest percentage of adherents wanting to do violence motivated by ideology and/or leveraging an ideology to motivate violence. Buddhism is probably the most chill religion in that regard.

Of course, some religions are more deleterious than others. Islam is crushing that these days. Definitely the highest percentage of adherents wanting to do violence motivated by ideology and/or leveraging an ideology to motivate violence. Buddhism is probably the most chill religion in that regard.

Tell that to the many that have lost their heads, so Special Olympics back at you when deny what's happening in the present on the basis of academic platitudes.

CNN and MSNBC ignored Manchester and were focused on Russia.

When they finally covered it, they commented that it might have been false flag.

Tell that to the many that have lost their heads, so Special Olympics back at you when deny what's happening in the present on the basis of academic platitudes.

???

Ah, the "doesn't matter who wins" refers to any debate about which religion is least idiotic. Not some Radical Islam vs the West sort of thing

???

Ah, the "doesn't matter who wins" refers to any debate about which religion is least idiotic. Not some Radical Islam vs the West sort of thing

So if one religion grew at an incredible rate, and it was based and focused on full castration and ovary removal, with the goal of removing natural birth and returning to miraculous conception, I guess it doesn't matter who wins that.

So if one religion grew at an incredible rate, and it was based and focused on full castration and ovary removal, with the goal of removing natural birth and returning to miraculous conception, I guess it doesn't matter who wins that.

???

I am speaking to a debate between two or more people about which religion is least idiotic. It does not matter who wins that debate, because the winner is still a proponent of something which is idiotic, even if it is the least idiotic. Just like the joke, "It's like the Special Olympics, it doesn't matter who wins, you're still retarded."

I disagree. Quite a lot. The idiot apologists will all emerge and label everyone a racist. At least this time they hit right at the heart of millennial culture, who in large part supports the muslimification of the world.

Hope Cornel West wears his Arafat scarf to work today.

Get your head out of your ass. It was a bunch of innocent little kids. Nothing to do with your weird narrative. What's wrong with you?

Fake news in action:

ab949d17ea7e232d99bd18de790ea4ae0eb5f34261f7554dda241bb3fe62c332.jpg

I see our traitor class is in full on denial and tolerance mantra mode today to hide their gut wrenching fear. Hoping they will be able to quietly slip away and leave our children and grandchildren to become slaves under shariah.

When the Troubles were full-on, you had a sense that the security services and army were there, your back was covered as much as it could be. There was even the effective shoot to kill policy. But now you know that the traitor class of politicians, police, teachers and media class are really there to manage the handover and submission of our culture and society to 7th century barbarity. They disgust me more than the terrorists.

I am speaking to a debate between two or more people about which religion is least idiotic. It does not matter who wins that debate, because the winner is still a proponent of something which is idiotic, even if it is the least idiotic. Just like the joke, "It's like the Special Olympics, it doesn't matter who wins, you're still retarded."

In the regular Olympics, it doesn't matter who wins, your still a guy at home watching TV with the same exact life. Until some hijab gets on your bus and blows you legs off.

Fake news in action:

View attachment 22498

I see our traitor class is in full on denial and tolerance mantra mode today to hide their gut wrenching fear. Hoping they will be able to quietly slip away and leave our children and grandchildren to become slaves under shariah.

When the Troubles were full-on, you had a sense that the security services and army were there, your back was covered as much as it could be. There was even the effective shoot to kill policy. But now you know that the traitor class of politicians, police, teachers and media class are really there to manage the handover and submission of our culture and society to 7th century barbarity. They disgust me more than the terrorists.

Monkeyface Monkeyface will soon suggest you get your head extracted from your ass. In his world, if you're not with the apologists, something is wrong with you.

Douglas Murray gets it:

Good article just posted in The Spectator:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/islamists-clear-want-just-arent-listening/

The meeting place of the two worlds could not have been more sharply defined. In Manchester Arena, thousands of young women had spent the night singing and dancing at a show in Ariana Grande’s Dangerous Woman tour. Songs such as the hit ‘Side To Side’ were performed: ‘Tonight I’m making deals with the devil / And I know it’s gonna get me in trouble… / Let them hoes know.’

Waiting for them in the foyer as they streamed out was Salman Ramadan Abedi, a 22-year-old whose Libyan parents settled in the UK after fleeing the Gaddafi regime. A man whose neighbours said they believed must have been radicalised in Manchester, ‘all those types’ having been driven out of Tripoli. So it was that on their exit from the Manchester Arena, these young women — out for nothing more than a good night — met a literalist from the Islamic faith. A man for whom the concept of a ‘dangerous woman’ was not a joke, not about ‘empowerment’ and certainly not a metaphor. Abedi would have believed it was real: devil, hoes, the lot.

Even after all these years, all these attacks and all these dead, the West still keeps asking the same question after events like those of Monday night: ‘Who would do such a thing?’ The answer is always the same. Sometimes the culprits are home-grown. Sometimes they are recent arrivals. Sometimes they have been in the West for generations, eat fish and chips and play cricket. Sometimes — like last month’s attacker in Stockholm, or last year’s suicide bomber in Ansbach, Germany — they arrived in Europe just a few months earlier. Sometimes people claim the perpetrator is a lone wolf, unknown to the authorities. More often it turns out (in a term coined by Mark Steyn) to be a known wolf, on the peripheral vision of the security services.

Yet still our society wonders: what would make someone do such a thing? The tone of bafflement is strange — like a society that keeps asking a question, but keeps its fingers lodged firmly in its ears whenever it is given the answer.

Only last month this now traditional national rite was led by no less a figure than the Dean of Westminster, the Very Reverend Dr John Hall. At the beginning of April, Westminster Abbey was the venue for a national act of mourning for the victims of the previous month’s terrorist attack. The Dean used his sermon — at what was billed as ‘a service of hope’ — to announce that Britain was ‘bewildered’ by the actions of Khalid Masood.

‘What could possibly motivate a man,’ asked the Dean, ‘to hire a car and take it from Birmingham to Brighton to London, and then to drive it, fast, at people he had never met, couldn’t possibly know, against whom he had no personal grudge, no reason to hate them and then run at the gates of the Palace of Westminster to cause another death? It seems likely we shall never know.’

Actually, most people could likely make a guess. And had the Dean waited just a few days, he could have joined them. Masood’s final WhatsApp messages, sent to a friend just before he ploughed his car along Westminster Bridge, revealed this Muslim convert was ‘waging jihad’ for Allah. The Dean was hardly going to get back up into his pulpit and say: ‘Apologies. Turns out we do know. It was jihad for Allah.’ The impossibility of that scenario speaks to the deeper disaster — beneath the bodies and the blood — of the state we’ve got into.

For their part, the Islamists are amazingly clear about what they want and the reasons why they act accordingly. You never have to read between the lines. Listen to Jawad Akbar, recorded in the UK in 2004 as he discussed the soft targets he and his al Qaeda-linked cell were planning to hit. The targets included the Ministry of Sound nightclub in London. What was the appeal? As Akbar said to his colleague, Omar Khyam, no one could ‘turn round and say “oh they are innocent, those slags dancing around”.’

It is the same reason why ten years ago next month Bilal Abdullah and Kafeel Ahmed (an NHS doctor and an engineering PhD student respectively) planted a car bomb outside the glass front of the Tiger Tiger club on London’s Haymarket on lady’s night. They then planted another just down the road in the hope that those ‘slags’ fleeing from the first blast would run straight into the second. It is why when Irfan Naseer and his 11-member cell from Birmingham were convicted of plotting mass casualty terror attacks in 2013, one of their targets was — once again — a nightclub area of the city. In familiar tones, Naseer speculated on these places where ‘the kuffar [a derogatory term for non-Muslims], slags and whores go drinking and clubbing’ and ‘have sex like donkeys’.

Where does it come from, this hatred the Islamists hold — as well as everyone else they loathe — for half the human species? Even moderate Muslims hate it when you ask this, but the question is begged before us all. What do people think the burka is? Or the niqab? Or even the headscarf? Why do Muslim societies — however much freedom they give men — always and everywhere restrict the freedom of women? Why are the sharia courts, which legally operate in the UK, set up to prejudice the rights of women? Why do Islamists especially hate women from their faith who raise their voices against the literalists and extremists?

Do people think this stuff comes from thin air? It was always there. Because it’s at the religion’s origins and unlike the women-suspecting stuff in the other monotheisms (mild though they are by comparison), too few people are willing to admit it or reform this hatred, disdain and of course fear of women that is inherent in Islam. It is a constant of Islamic history, along with the Jews, the gays and the ‘wrong type of Muslim’: always and everywhere, the question of women. It’s our own fault because we have been told it so many times. As the Australian cleric Sheik Taj Aldin al-Hilali famously said to 500 worshippers in Sydney in 2006: ‘If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside without cover, and the cats come to eat it, whose fault is it — the cat’s or the uncovered meat’s? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred.’

This view is itself barely covered over. Such disdain is what led to the abuse of hundreds of girls in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxfordshire and elsewhere across this country in recent decades. The fear is what led to the Pakistani Taliban beheading Shabana — one of the region’s most famous dancers — in the Swat Valley in 2009. And to the stoning of Ghofrane Haddaoui in Marseilles (yes, Marseilles) in 2004.

Obviously in the wake of Manchester there are security questions to address. Not least how someone once again known to the authorities could have made such a devastatingly effective explosive device. Certainly it shatters the comforting narrative we have told ourselves in Britain over recent years — that the security services are one step ahead of the terrorists on most things other than the (essentially impossible to prevent) knife and car jihad attacks. But what we seem most likely to dodge — yet again — is the possibility of learning any deeper lessons at all from this.

Theresa May and other politicians stress we will never give in. And they are right to do so. But beneath the defiance lie deep, and deeply unanswered, questions. Questions which publics across Europe are increasingly dwelling on, but which their political representatives dare not acknowledge.

Exactly a year ago, Greater Manchester Police staged a carefully prepared mock terrorist attack in the city’s shopping centre to test response capabilities. At one stage an actor playing a suicide bomber burst through a doorway and detonated a fake device while shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ (‘Allah is Greatest’). The intention, obviously, was to make the scenario realistic. But the use of the jihadists’ signature sign-off sent social media into a spin. Soon community spokesmen were complaining on the media. One went on Sky to talk about the need ‘to have a bit of religious and cultural context when they’re doing training like this in a wider setting about the possible implications’.

Assistant Chief Constable Garry Shewan was hauled before the press. ‘On reflection,’ he admitted, ‘we acknowledge that it was unacceptable to use this religious phrase immediately before the mock suicide bombing, which so vocally linked this exercise with Islam. We recognise and apologise for the offence that this has caused.’ Greater Manchester’s police and crime commissioner, Tony Lloyd, followed up: ‘It is frustrating the operation has been marred by the ill-judged, unnecessary and unacceptable decision by organisers to have those playing the parts of terrorists to shout “Allahu Akbar” before setting off their fake bombs. It didn’t add anything to the event, but has the potential to undermine the great community relations we have in Greater Manchester.’ Perhaps when the blood has been cleared from the pavements of Manchester, someone could ask how many lives such excruciating societal stupidity – from pulpit to police force – has saved, or ever will save?

In Piccadilly Gardens, at lunchtime on the day after the attacks, crowds of people listened to a busker play the usual post-massacre playlist: ‘All You Need is Love’ and ‘Everything’s Gonna Be Alright.’ But just like the renditions of ‘Imagine’, the buskers are wrong. We need to do more than imagine. We need more than love. Everything is not all right. We need to address this problem, and start at the roots. Otherwise, our societies will continue to be caught between people who mean what they say and a society which won’t even listen. And so they’ll keep meeting, these two worlds.

On Monday night, Ariana Grande was in her traditional suspenders, singing: ‘Don’t need permission / Made my decision to test my limits / ’Cause it’s my business, God as my witness… / I’m locked and loaded / Completely focused.’ Outside, waiting, was someone who was really focused. It is time we made some effort to focus, too.

Last edited:
The first 10 mins of Tucker Carlson should be watched.

I think the most relevant point made is this idea of "lone wolfs" being a myth. I agree. All these people are not radicalized in a bubble. They're raised in a community of lunatics, which now includes the apologists that hold up signs "muslims welcome".

This is why there are political revolutions happening everywhere. More Trump and less Trudeau.

Monkeyface Monkeyface will soon suggest you get your head extracted from your ass. In his world, if you're not with the apologists, something is wrong with you.

Little kids are not apologists. You're an asshat and you know it, and if you don't then you should take a long hard look in the mirror.

Little kids are not apologists. You're an asshat and you know it, and if you don't then you should take a long hard look in the mirror.

No, their dumb parents are the apologists.

Resorting to insults is hardly appropriate for a political debate, so don't get Antifa on us and try and shout me down.

I have reached my well reasoned conclusions by taking a long hard look in the mirror. What I see reflected is a belief that we can't keep letting Islam kill our daughters and wives while we stand around and preach tolerance and tell ourselves this is the new normal. If a migrant society can't behave, they should be shown the door.

No, their dumb parents are the apologists.

Resorting to insults is hardly appropriate for a political debate, so don't get Antifa on us and try and shout me down.

I have reached my well reasoned conclusions by taking a long hard look in the mirror. What I see reflected is a belief that we can't keep letting Islam kill our daughters and wives while we stand around and preach tolerance and tell ourselves this is the new normal. If a migrant society can't behave, they should be shown the door.

It's not a political debate when you're implying it's good the terrorist killed some little kids and their "millennial" parents over some other group.

It's not a political debate when you're implying it's good the terrorist killed some little kids and their "millennial" parents over some other group.

Much like you can use a few teenage binge drinking deaths as an example to other teenagers, this example of willfully ignorant people are being shown that, see, it can happen to you too.

In neither instance do I wish for deaths, but sometimes people learn the hard way.

And that is a reasonable point to make in a debate, because in my view, people that preach tolerance and carry "muslims welcome" signs are wrong, and this is why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom