fe078a94-048c-483a-af54-46dd7bc061ef-576x1024.jpg

This is a very 'common' jacket made by many sartorias in Naples.

Do you remember the many videos in the cloth thread? Conchita used to love them. They had a purpose..... http://www.bespokechannel.com/

I will let you know do the rest of the digging but I took me 5 minutes to find out who are the 'hands' in Naples.

Excellent research. very envious.

who will volunteer to blowup his next SF post?

4621EEA7-DBE9-4878-B9EF-3DCCD9A43536.jpeg

I bought a Gieves & Hawkes sport jacket in 40R on sale and need its sleeves shortened to accommodate shirt sleeve length 31" and also the jacket waist expanded. I also consider button replacement by Benson & Clegg St George & Dragon antique. I'm in Switzerland and fear local tailors. Would best be to send the jacket to G&H for alterations? (I could ask B&C to send the buttons to G&H.)

I bought a Gieves & Hawkes sport jacket in 40R on sale and need its sleeves shortened to accommodate shirt sleeve length 31" and also the jacket waist expanded. I also consider button replacement by Benson & Clegg St George & Dragon antique. I'm in Switzerland and fear local tailors. Would best be to send the jacket to G&H for alterations? (I could ask B&C to send the buttons to G&H.)
indeed thats the best plan. please keep us posted

Seems like overkill to send the jacket to G&H for such a little bit of tailoring.

This SF member is based in Switzerland and wears much re-spoke and seems to find the tailoring acceptable.
IMG_9458.jpg

It must be devastating to see your cuckish anxieties play out in such obvious ways on a menswear forum.

You need to check your white priv... oh wait. You are the one who sees racists everywhere, up to the point that you even call a fellow Jewish person that because he disagreed with you.

BTW, I don't count them, but I think our TrioInfernale™ gets more likes per week than his BespokeChannel gets views in a year.

I can't quite work out if he's advertising himself, cigars or Bentley's. Full marks for production though and his lady friend.

What makes him so disagreeable to me is the fact is that he is trying too hard. Fancy house, car and (of course) a white girl friend makes it look like he is trying to get the approval of other rich men. Definitely not a classy act.

You need to check your white priv... oh wait. You are the one who sees racists everywhere, up to the point that you even call a fellow Jewish person that because he disagreed with you.
I am not white, and a Jewish person can be as racist as any other person. Hell, they can even be anti-Semitic! An accident of birth doesn't shield you from prejudice and hatred, possibly even against your own kind.

You have absolutely nothing of substance to contribute to any conversation, failing as you do on fundamental logic.

Cacaruti.

I believe so. If the website weren't so slow and if there were some kind of text on it, the English, of course, would be a dead giveaway!

Not even Luca’s English sounds this contrived. Did he run this thing through google translate?

“In short, those hands, for me, were pure skill and knowledge. At that point, however, as a passionate person, I asked him to show me one of his double-breasted jackets.”

Even Google translate isn't that bad! All part of the service, step right up for all the fun of the ride:

Is Cerruti the editor of Monsieur Bespoke?

http://www.monsieurbespoke.com/about

jajajajaja

If says: selfdefense manual: fake arthisans!

My God, this psychopath is even worse than I thought,

http://www.monsieurbespoke.com/issue/2017/november/guglielmo-miani/academy

The faker gets his unties made on a run on the mill factory, but dares to critic those who do that!

1000% deep psychopathy and Schyzotypal personality disorder ( same as the aristocrata, both even dress and look same as mad)

I paste:

We live in the world of social media. We often trust what we see. And maybe we buy what we see, on Instagram, or on Facebook or Twitter. But the question arises: are we sure that what we see on Instagram is as it really appears? Are we confident that this handcrafted product is made internally by those who say they do? In answer to these questions, we recommend a kind of guide to avoid disappointment. First, I recommend that you carefully analyse every single photo. An artisan is such if he has own workshop. Often, those who don’t have one have difficulty publishing workshop images; this is because their products are often made in a workshop where products are made also for other brands. The result? The owner of the workshop that creates products for other brands has no interest in revealing his name; other brands could be very angry if their outsourcing is revealed in photos. In short, everything must remain secret. Instead, the craftsman, who produces only for himself and for his label, has no problem in displaying his workshop and work in progress. This is because he himself is making the product together with his collaborators.

Instead, the craftsman, who produces only for himself and for his label, has no problem in displaying his workshop and work in progress.

That fucking faker makes me want to vomit. All over him.

He doesn't even know what the word artisan means.

That fucking faker makes me want to vomit. All over him.

He doesn't even know what the word artisan means.

Is just an integrated psychopath.

What he did is called “psychological projection” google about.

His diagnose is a dual disorder: psychopathy and schycotipal personality disorder.

Sarto the psychologist wrote about it.

I have a question regarding E.G Cappelli, why do you guys show so much contempt for his ties?
I have never bought any, but he does have a wide range of patterns and cloths, and one can choose the width, length etc... Now, most ties that I see on people seem to be well constructed.
Alternatively, which tie makers would you suggest then?

Many people here wear crapellis. We're just poking fun at certain things that have happened here in the past. But I think we like them. I do. And Mr. Cappelli is a nice bloke.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom