ConchitaWurst

Bespoke-Weather Forecaster
olololo marcodinarco smooth talking the issues. trying to avoid discussing the defects of unsuit by attaching pictures of some other volpe insta pictures
IMG_2172.PNG
IMG_2173.PNG
IMG_2174.PNG
IMG_2175.PNG

poor victim aristoi bcn liking the post of marcodinarco lol

marcodinarco carefully forgot to attach this most recent picture from volpes instagame though. showing the same closed quarters volpe made aristoi bcn

IMG_2171.PNG

Jupiter

Almost as good as Sodano:

Seeing the guy, I had the feeling his work was uninspired but now knowing his Instagram it's true crap. Unsleeve, ugly shoulder seams, unbalance cut and globally bad eye. The coats are the worst. Regarding Sodano does someone know who is behind the Sartorial Detective account? The guy crucifies crapdano on a post.

Jupiter

One example. Overdose of oversized patch pockets on a DB coat. It breaks all the visual balance of the front. No word concerning the back. Most atrocious martingale I've ever seen.

fabio-sodano-sartoria-napoletana-su-misura-jacket-price-8.jpg

fabio-sodano-sartoria-napoletana-su-misura-jacket-price-9.jpg

BOj3F8agnxL

Below his typical napolitean unshoulder. Subtitled "La perfezione"... No word.

12547159_1533361126957007_1790306029_n.jpg

BTTcfE1jQZp

UNTAILOR!!! screams the ghost of SartoDi.

Scherensammler

This is really bad!
I'm honestly surprised he has customers at all.
Looking at the other images I also wonder what makes pear shaped dwarfs with milk bottle shoulders think that Neapolitan tailoring will suit them best!

Jupiter

One example. Overdose of oversized patch pockets on a DB coat. It breaks all the visual balance of the front. No word concerning the back. Most atrocious martingale I've ever seen.

View attachment 22117
View attachment 22118

BOj3F8agnxL

Below his typical napolitean unshoulder. Subtitled "La perfezione"... No word.

View attachment 22119

BTTcfE1jQZp

UNTAILOR!!! screams the ghost of SartoDi.

Hey Crapdano! See what's a true tailor work! See what's a clean back and a clean shoulder (French tailor Serge Jiner, same price as Sodano). Go back learning.

img_0925-51cf224.jpg

img_0922-51cf211.jpg

Jupiter

The fronts are running on, which in this case means the fronts are too small. Note the pull on the closing button.

Sorry but where do you see the pull on the closing button??? The fit of the back (too feminine and close to the waist) can be discussed but the global cut is very clean.

BespeakUK

I heard he's shilled/promoted by NMWA but has no substance. Like g.Inglese.

i read from crampton/igents that their new trouser operation pommeli is operated by formosa as the overseer and some young fake tailor as the trousermaker. Youw ould think that if he is such a artisan he can make his own suits/trousers and not need to jump on this new brand. Dubious operation is dubious

Worst still the chief UK shill crampton gets freebies of every eyetalian and of course the tailors will do a good enough job to convince him that it is good. Next minute, 100s of other faggots are using them

ConchitaWurst

Loose cut and low lapel gorge. Former associate of Ambrosi. You can be suspicious.
when was he m brosi associate? heard it before. i think on sf. m brosi said they never worked together. that m brosis also never made any pants for formosa. could be napoli lies ofcourse. but im inclined to believe m brosi on this one

Jupiter

when was he m brosi associate? heard it before. i think on sf. m brosi said they never worked together. that m brosis also never made any pants for formosa. could be napoli lies ofcourse. but im inclined to believe m brosi on this one

I read many many times Formosa subcontracted the trousers craftmanship to Ambrosi.

Jupiter

At least Paul Lux testifies he has a Formosi suit.

I'm interested to know your judgment on Tofani (besides his bisexuality). His work seems very good tailoring from what I can see. You know well the Naples field and certainly have an insight on his sartoria.

ConchitaWurst

I'm interested to know your judgment on Tofani (besides his bisexuality). His work seems very good tailoring from what I can see. You know well the Naples field and certainly have an insight on his sartoria.
i dont like his cut really. its neither here nor there. hell get you a decent suit though. better fitting i believe than e.g. volpe would. but last i heard his cmt pricing is almost 2000 for a suit. which is a lot for a too funni suit imo. just my 2c. ymmv

ConchitaWurst

paullux testifies that the pants that are part of his formosa suit are m brosi made you mean?

BespeakUK

i dont like his cut really. its neither here nor there. hell get you a decent suit though. better fitting i believe than e.g. volpe would. but last i heard his cmt pricing is almost 2000 for a suit. which is a lot for a too funni suit imo. just my 2c. ymmv
this my email from him exactly 1 year ago today

Nice to meet you.

At the moment we don't have any plan for London.

We can organize something if we get a big order or if someone is ready to pay the travel expenses.

I will let you know if we will be in London in the next months.

Also, the price for the making of a suit is 1500€

And the price for the making of a jacket is 1300€.

hehe cheapcheap toofunny now expensive notfunny.

I didnt proceed with him as he was relatively unknown at the time/hes middle aged (so i guess needs moar xp to be mastertailor) also the way he wears his suits doesnt exactly look promising. i mean if youre old and fat I can forgive you if your suit doesnt fit well on the tailor himself, but this guy is skinny and his suits are too fahsionista slim tight

Jupiter

this my email from him exactly 1 year ago today

Nice to meet you.

At the moment we don't have any plan for London.

We can organize something if we get a big order or if someone is ready to pay the travel expenses.

I will let you know if we will be in London in the next months.

Also, the price for the making of a suit is 1500€

And the price for the making of a jacket is 1300€.

hehe cheapcheap toofunny now expensive notfunny.

I didnt proceed with him as he was relatively unknown at the time/hes middle aged (so i guess needs moar xp to be mastertailor) also the way he wears his suits doesnt exactly look promising. i mean if youre old and fat I can forgive you if your suit doesnt fit well on the tailor himself, but this guy is skinny and his suits are too fahsionista slim tight

ConchitaWurst is right: they increased their price since. Also exchanged with him by mail and indeed they have no plan to do TS in northern Europe. They have enough local clients.

BespeakUK

ConchitaWurst is right: they increased their price since. Also exchanged with him by mail and indeed they have no plan to do TS in northern Europe. They have enough local clients.
interesting, because Im guessing if youre local naples man you pay probably half the price that foreigners get charged.

This guy doesnt travel /do trunk shows at all so it looks like the amount of travelling igents to him thinking they are getting #unique #bespoke #experience, means he can fleece them enough

Journeyman

Supporter
I heard he's shilled/promoted by NMWA but has no substance. Like g.Inglese.

I don't like Angelo Inglese's personal style but I've got about ten Inglese shirts (not from NMWA, from a different supplier) and they are excellent. I'm very happy with them and they've all worn very well.

http://brown-in-town.tumblr.com/post/90598573427/another-batch-of-ginglese-shirts-via-deer-style

http://brown-in-town.tumblr.com/post/87032007132/some-new-shirts-by-ginglese-of-ginosa-in-italy

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
I have done some desktop analice and can confirm - especially after reading this thread - that a certain DressedWell forum has THE most highly skilled Suit Scientists™ per capita of members of any men swear forum in the whole wide world.

Monkeyface

Monochromatic Clothing Troll
Supporter
I don't like Angelo Inglese's personal style but I've got about ten Inglese shirts (not from NMWA, from a different supplier) and they are excellent. I'm very happy with them and they've all worn very well.

http://brown-in-town.tumblr.com/post/90598573427/another-batch-of-ginglese-shirts-via-deer-style

http://brown-in-town.tumblr.com/post/87032007132/some-new-shirts-by-ginglese-of-ginosa-in-italy

It shows the inferiority of a hand sewn shirt though. The placket stitching has come undone. Buttons have fallen off. Shoulder stitching is coming undone. None of this has happened with my machine stitched shirts.

Journeyman

Supporter
It shows the inferiority of a hand sewn shirt though. The placket stitching has come undone. Buttons have fallen off. Shoulder stitching is coming undone. None of this has happened with my machine stitched shirts.

You must be harder on your shirts than I am! I haven't had those problems with any of my hand-stitched shirts - Inglese, Borrelli, Barba and others.

Mind you, I wash all of my shirts on gentle machine wash, in individual mesh washing bags so they don't get tangled up, then line dry them and iron them myself.

ConchitaWurst

You must be harder on your shirts than I am! I haven't had those problems with any of my hand-stitched shirts - Inglese, Borrelli, Barba and others.

Mind you, I wash all of my shirts on gentle machine wash, in individual mesh washing bags so they don't get tangled up, then line dry them and iron them myself.

SHILL ALERT

plus; no where in these pictures the shirts are actually worn

Top Bottom