Famous People Who Died

Who's left to make sense of the shit...?
Matt Taibbi has a go, but he's not very literary, his prose doesn't swing. In the UK, who have you got...the curmudgeon, Peter Hitchens?

Essentially, these times are as weird as you can get. You'd think there would be someone out there, as gonzo point man.

One for the Brits, not sure On The Buses would travel very well, it certainly didn't date very well when I watched the repeats in the 80s:

What an awful way to go out.

As for the show, I liked it at the time but I was a kid. The Americans then did a version of it called Lotsa Luck somewhere around 1974 for one season if I recall.

1645659437045.png

What an awful way to go out.

As for the show, I liked it at the time but I was a kid. The Americans then did a version of it called Lotsa Luck somewhere around 1974 for one season if I recall.

Damm....you old!

His next door neighbour was always banging on about the commies...
Vaguely remember it, the cartoon characters and the theme song. One of my uncle's told me that a lot of episodes wouldn't get aired these days, that was back in the 1990s. There's one where the father slippers the kids, or something.
MASH was a great series, I use to watch the repeats in the late 80s. Not watched it since.

Senator Kimberley Kitching. Only 52.

A big blow to Australian politics, and a future Prime Minister imo. I had various dealings with her. A very smart lady, a star performer, and a very interesting lady. Will be missed a lot.

A really good article about her interesting life.

She was very outspoken against the Chinese communist party too. One of the few in her party who dared.

Attachments

• Kimberly Kitching.jpg
    Kimberly Kitching.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 81
It's amazing he lived as long as he did. A shame he passed but hopefully this will be the death of the Foo Fighters.

Ten types of drugs on board including "THX (Marijuana), tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines, and opioids, among others," the Attorney General’s Office in Colombia said in the document shared on Twitter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom