Famous People Who Died

media_FcLKt6mXEAAeV_q.jpg

Last edited:
Is it? She is 96.

Tbf I thought she'd live a bit longer tbh. Not a shock she passed at 96 - 96 is old!

However, her mother was 101 and her husband lived to almost 100. I thought she'd outlive them both to be honest.
Me too, 96 is not an extraordinary age for a woman these days. Especially when surrounded by people looking after you and the best of medical care on hand 24/7. However once the old man died her deterioration was noticeable and rapid.

I thought to myself that this means that Prince Andrew is one step closer to the throne. Then I checked and saw that there are several primary school age children and the ‘Ginger Whinger‘ in front of him.

https://www.royal.uk/succession
As Meghan is alleged to have said: "To think, we're just one plane crash away from the Crown.''
With those sausage fingers of his im not surprised by that opinion.
Looking back at King Charles he was rather dapper in his earlier years. He's got a little ruddiness to his complexion. He looks his age.

He is a Laphroaig man, and they got their Royal Warrant from him back in the 1990s. The only distillery from him to get one. That's definitely his dram.

ha ha fuck you
Thought that might ignite a response.

Rivderdance routines are so 1994.

Here's the official Sinn Fein position:

I’m curious, who alleges this, other than you?
Lady Colin Campbell on one of her podcasts and she runs everything past lawyers. As I stated ''alleged'', I don't know, could be true. But seems to be keeping in character.

Bill Pearl, one of the all-time greats of 20th century bodybuilding and a notable strongman, died on September 14 at age 91. He and his brother were very friendly and gracious when I visited their gym in Pasadena a few times back in the 1970s, even though I was a nobody in their world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom