Hair

I last cut my hair on July 20 - I'm usually on a six week cycle and I've noticed during this cycle, my hair has grown back quickly and after four weeks I can almost hide my thinning without any aids. Things are actually better compared to one year ago.

LL

HAIR CUT!

Been only getting my neck trimmed. Letting my hair grow out again. Currently routine, shampoo and condition once a week. Blow dry and straighten afterwards. Small amount of Chi Silk Infusion, and slick back.

hairy german.
I use products that are definitely bad for the hair.
Layrite and Pinauld Clubman Shampoo. I LIKE TO LOOK SLICK LIKE RALPH LAUREN MODEL!

I haven't washed hair for 3 days. I look like one of Lelands roof rats that has been holidaying in the sewer.

Thats just silly. How do you let yourself go bald or stop yourself going bald?

I was sorting out vinyl in the shed. y'know - keep /sell/maybe - and I picked up a Captain Beefheart LP and this fell out.
CIT lecture.jpg

I refuse to injest arsenic to turn myself bald.

Pauly goes to Disneyland with man bun
View attachment 8243

Manbuns are no longer an issue out at the ranch since the Missus gave the Son-in-Law a haircut. Of course she beat him into submission first. Then broke him psychologically.

Now she is working on his Lumbersexuals beard. Tells the daughter "how can you kiss that beard knowing that research has shown that there is piss and shite in there"

My hair is the best on this forum.
I have the most hair, I have the best hair.

This is BS.
This is a conspiracy.
Maybe it is time to continue the DOL's work.

Last edited:
This is BS.
This is a conspiracy.
Maybe it is time to continue the DOL's work.

we are waiting. pics of your luscious-Ivy-gym-sweat-running-to-Canada-Post-to-mail-man-scent-to- LKP LKP -Brooks-Brothers-all-day-every-day hair please.

i think Leitmotif's chin strap was better hair

Fwiffo has better hair and it is thinning and he uses hair-in-a-spray-can to outdo your do

baldy-colco laughs at you

show us the sex-hair that Jane & Finch island ladies run their fingers thru and say "ummm, Russell, I no care dat your penor be not all dat because your hair is da ting dat make I cream my jeans. well me cannot lie, your hair and channa roti make I wet me pants"

I suspect I'm the only one here with hair.
The forum is full of bald euros in their 30s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom