Its The Economy, Stupid - Economic & Business News From Around The World

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
I can't think of anything more absurd than 'Woke' Capitalism...
no argument there.

admittedly i was hoping that sentence would have omitted the 'Woke' section, but you have to take your victories where you can.

formby001

no argument there.

admittedly i was hoping that sentence would have omitted the 'Woke' section, but you have to take your victories where you can.
Well, you can make a good argument about why capitalism doesn't work or is dysfunctional, but it isn't absurd. However, Woke capitalism is absurd.

Other news: I believe they now taken down a statue of Teddy Roosevelt.

Will they now be clamouring to rename the eponymous cuddly toy?

Pimpernel Smith

Woke capitalism is absurd.
Not really, from their perspective it's a cheap and effective marketing gimmick: virtue signal and self-certify ideological purity with one posting on the company webpage and by pointing at the white underclass and working class and wagging their white middle class fingers.

Cheap as chips and so far the revolution isn't going to terrorize them. So long as they take the knee when ordered.

Fwiffo

Supporter

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
They turned off the water last night at 1900. It was reconnected in the middle of the night. Now I only have cold water. They have my sympathies.
better than having no water at all. try and imagine making your fancy italian dishes without water to boil the pasta.

Fwiffo

Supporter

"Nestor Guevara, 46, drives for Uber and Amazon Fresh.

'If you want to make a living, you have to go to work, no matter what,' he said. 'This is the way this country works.'"

Clearly they moved there for the American dream.

Top Bottom