Let's Talk About Denim

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
There’s a beautiful Orslow indigo denim jacket on Blue Owl on sale now. I’m very tempted, but I’m still a bit stuck on what I’d wear it with. Double indigo looks too metal band for me and I don’t wear chinos on the weekend.
View attachment 33421
Not a fan at all. Don't like the Vshaped stitching from the front pockets downward, also the don't like the coloraway.

Pauly Chase

Hip Dairy Farmer
Supporter
Lol . I am going through lint rollers. Any application I can use to prevent lint from adhering in the first place? I got two cats which doesn't help either

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Wouldn’t advise using a pumice stone on raw denim or anti static dryer sheets (you’d have to wash and dry every two or three wears) - I don’t think you’ve got any other option.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
rag & bone everything 25-75% off

Great White Snark

Wouldn’t advise using a pumice stone on raw denim or anti static dryer sheets (you’d have to wash and dry every two or three wears) - I don’t think you’ve got any other option.
Yea he does. Get rid of the fucking cats.
A grown man, allegedly straight, keeping cats. This is what’s wrong with the world these days.

Rambo

Fucked Walker In The Face
Supporter
Yea he does. Get rid of the fucking cats.
A grown man, allegedly straight, keeping cats. This is what’s wrong with the world these days.
what is this shit? cats are only for gay men now? get the fuck out of here.

Great White Snark

what is this shit? cats are only for gay men now? get the fuck out of here.
What kind of manly man keeps cats?
Among the most pointless pets on earth, second only to taking a bird and putting it in a cage or clipping its wings so it can’t fly away.

Top Bottom