News about HM The King and the monarchy

"The first event begins on Monday, with a competition to invent a new pudding to celebrate the Queen's reign. Finalists will be judged by an expert panel including Dame Mary Berry and Masterchef's Monica Galetti."

Another season of Great British Bake Off or Great British Menu?

In distancing itself from Prince Andrew, Royal Family sets sights on the future

"they're going to come out … being a very different monarchy under Charles and a very different monarchy under William and Kate."

Can we not skip to the William and Kate part directly?

Royalty by his sister's marriage:

The secret to that type of business is to deliver seamlessly by the internet, with the minimum overheads possible. Everyone is engaged at the revenue producing end.

All you need is one or two non-productive departments, or country offices and it will ravage you completely. And one day reality will hit and you'll be left with nothing and all the sponsors for the non-productive stuff will fall silent.

But no excuse if you're completely in charge. You can see excessive staff costs well in advance.

I thought Pippa was the only one and looked like she had done well.

I thought Pippa was the only one and looked like she had done well.
The sector the family is in - party gimmicks and the likes - I expect would have serious cut-throat competition now. Probably the glory days are long gone, with fickle customers looking for the biggest bang for the cheapest buck.

Pippa went to the States to try and make a series, or become socialite, or something and that all came to nothing.

The Crown takes precedence....right after the television cameras.

Isn't the whole family known for a substantial lack of hygiene and an aversion to washing hands etc? I'm pretty sure I read something like that.

Isn't the whole family known for a substantial lack of hygiene and an aversion to washing hands etc? I'm pretty sure I read something like that.
Think that was Queen Victoria, who never bathed and died with an inch of dried powder foundation caked to her face.

Money solves everything.
That was always on the cards. Better to settle then end up with lawyers costs spiralling out of control. She could end up with less money than her lawyers by far. I also understand, in the likes of the UK, if they offer you a settlement on the court steps more than what you were after, you're legally obliged to take it and not waste the court's time.

That was always on the cards. Better to settle then end up with lawyers costs spiralling out of control. She could end up with less money than her lawyers by far. I also understand, in the likes of the UK, if they offer you a settlement on the court steps more than what you were after, you're legally obliged to take it and not waste the court's time.

For someone who was judged to be not a credible witness for the Ghislaine Maxwell trial because she kept mixing up dates, times, people with factual or fictional recollections, I guessed she wanted to force this to have her day in court.

She certainly was the loudest media mouthpiece of all the Epstein/Maxwell, never mind Prince Andrew, victims and wanted to broadcast it to the world (for herself, the other victims? Who knows) but give her a bag of money and she goes away.

For someone who was judged to be not a credible witness for the Ghislaine Maxwell trial because she kept mixing up dates, times, people with factual or fictional recollections, I guessed she wanted to force this to have her day in court.

She certainly was the loudest media mouthpiece of all the Epstein/Maxwell, never mind Prince Andrew, victims and wanted to broadcast it to the world (for herself, the other victims? Who knows) but give her a bag of money and she goes away.
It was a shake down from the beginning, she had no intention of going to court. But through all of this, we know nothing of the schemes that Epstein was running. The juicy bits are curiously lacking. All we have is Maxwell being deliberately snapped, accidently on purpose like, with that book on CIA operatives being bumped-off, or otherwise disposed of.

Andrew is basically an outcast now. He needs to never be seen again in public.

Good God, if something happens to HM from that twice infected idiot King in waiting son of hers they should charge him with regicide.

Dammit now I have to root for Covid

Why are you always cheering for the demise of the monarchy who is also the head of state for your biggest trading partner and many nations in the Commonwealth?

We're not like the Americans or Russians where we need to kill off the government every century.

"During the audience at Windsor Castle's Oak Room, Mr Trudeau was also pictured laughing as the Queen gestured towards herself.

The Queen was not seen with the walking stick which she has been using recently."

With the most loyal of all dominions.

"During the audience at Windsor Castle's Oak Room, Mr Trudeau was also pictured laughing as the Queen gestured towards herself.

The Queen was not seen with the walking stick which she has been using recently."

With the most loyal of all dominions.
Bootlicker

If we're going that far back we might as well go to the Catholic Church and ask for compensation

If we're going that far back we might as well go to the Catholic Church and ask for compensation
They're going to have President Xi instead and they'll be in for a real shock when they find out how much the Chinese real dig and respect the African disaspora.

casablanca-shocked.gif

It wasn't that great on the optics - two quite wooden royals with not much charisma visiting a Commonwealth island that's about to jump into bed with President Xi and all that entails. The Jamaican elite didn't come across that well on the victim ticket for crimes committed centuries ago now. We're all mostly descendants of exploited slaves, the masses and the working classes. Can we get some of the action for feeling the sleight and weight of history? No, I didn't think so.

Note that Sarah Ferguson has been on the Russian payola pay roll:

No shame whatsoever.

Allegiance to the British monarchy is not among the listed requirements. The full-time position's salary is just £22,000 (around $27,000 in U.S. dollars) a year, plus a 15 percent employer contribution pension scheme and benefits.

Salary band
£28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience

Hours of work
40 hours per week

i honestly cannot get over how completely tone deaf these cunts are. 30k for a full time job working for this old sack of shit in this economy???

i honestly cannot get over how completely tone deaf these cunts are. 30k for a full time job working for this old sack of shit in this economy???

You can’t survive in London with that salary.

You can’t survive in London with that salary.
You can with tax credit/welfare top-ups (whatever they're called) and housing...half of London households are net takers i.e. living not solely on their earnings, but with support from the State

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom